Twelve

I rang the bell once I was standing in front of Mr. Payne’s front door. It didn’t take long for him to open the door, looking slightly confuse and shocked to see me there. “Oh, hi uh… Oh yeah true! Nena called, telling me you were the lucky lad to take over my job for some time. Yeah totally true sorry! C’min! C’min!” he said. I smiled and walked inside, curiously looking around the house that was looking rather beautiful and big. Liam sure lived the life. “Yeah, I’m sorry. I didn’t really clean the house or anything, since I didn’t expect anyone to come over. Even though I really expected Harry to be here like, 5 seconds after he heard that I wasn’t coming for a period of time,” he said and placed his hand on my back, walking me through a door that leaded to a place that I think is the living room. “Wait here, I mean take a seat and I’ll be right back. Want something to drink?” he asked me. I just shook my head and smiled.

“So, you don’t know anything about training someone, right?” he asked from what seems to be a kitchen. this place was pretty big. Not huge, but it was at least bigger than ours.

“No, not really. I mean, I have no idea what to do, so well Mr. Cowell suggested to talk to you,” I explained something he probably already knew.

“Ah, yes. Simon. Of course he told you to talk to me. Well, it’s okay. You’re lucking you got only Styles. Everyone has another scheme and it would be very confusing at first and since you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into, I’m actually glad you only have one. Anyway, let’s start with the basic information, kay?” he said as he came back into the living room with two hot tea’s. He sure didn’t listen to me when I said I didn’t need anything, but I was glad he brought me it, since it was hot and it was tasting heavinly.

“So, you know it. Try to remember to stop after an hour. Give him some time to relax. I know Harry, he will probably force himself and try and to get you to let him do some more exercises and that’s bad for him, so please do not fall for his clever comebacks. He needs to train like the scheme says and if he doesn’t listen, well then make him.” I nodded and smiled before waving to Liam as I walked out of the door. “Oh and Niall?” I turned around again and looked at him. “You can always stop by and talk if you need me. Even call me, you have my number, right?” I nodded and smiled as he did the same. “Okay, well bye then!”

“Bye,” I said before getting into my crappy car and driving off to home again.

“No! Not my phone! Please, I beg you! Give it back!” I heard yelling from the living room. I slipped out of my jacket and shoes and ran into the living room, looking at was going on. “No, you little piece of-! I seriously dislike you!” Louis said to a giggling Ariel who was just deleting all the pictures of him and actually everyone except mine. She sure is something. Louis looked up at me and gave me a pleading look. I don’t know how she managed to get Louis stuck under the couch, but he unfortunately was stuck and that’s when Ariel probably took her chance and got his phone. “Please, help me! This evil witch is deleting all my pictures!” he whined. I just chuckled and kneeled down by the little girl who was smiling and giving Louis challenging looks.

“Hey, Ariel. You’re looking even more beautiful now,” I smiled at the little 4-year-old. I mean, she’s only 4, yet she’s smarter than Louis… She giggled and blushed slightly. Seems like someone has a little crush on me… “So, can I please get Louis phone?” I asked softly, she looked down at it, but shook her head. Hmm… she’s harder than I thought. “Okay, what if I told you I will watch Barbie with you tomorrow evening when I come back home from work and you give me the phone?” She looked like she was thinking rather hard, but still shook her head. “Hmm okay, and if I told you… No wait, what do you want?” she smiled and blushed again, looking with her cute little blue eyes down at her hands as she spoke.