Forty Five

"Niall!" I heard some voice whisper. Pffff, I'm probably just dreaming...

"Niall!" There it was again... Strange.

"NIALL!" The voice whisper-yelled, and that's when I opened my eyes and looked into the dark room. I looked around me, seeing Harry still asleep on my chest now, his left arm wrapped around my stomach, holding me softly. I turned my head to the door and saw a black figure standing in there, the flashlight of his phone luckily shone right to his face, making me realize it was Luke. "Dear God, Ni! You sleep really deep!" he whispered madly.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" He did with his hand the 'come with me' motion, and I got that this was going to take longer than a few words. I looked back to Harry once again and smiled softly as I unwrapped his arm from my stomach and let his head rest on the pillow softly. He's so beautiful when he sleeps, Gosh! Should remember to take a picture of that one day...

I quickly walked out of the room and closed the door softly behind me, making sure he wouldn't wake up from it. "Ni, I'm scared."

"Oh, c'mon. Aren't you old enough to not be scared in the dark?" I joked softly. At the expression on his face and the fact he didn't even smile, made me worry and I got a straight face again. We both quickly walked into the living room, hoping no one would hear us there and sat down on the couch.  "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Louis. I-I don't know. He says he's fine, but, Ni. He bleed last time we- you know? I'm so scared I did something wrong or hurt him or whatever. Niall, I don't know what to think." He said, teary eyes covering his blue ones.

I heard some noise from the stairs, signing we woke someone up. When we both looked up, Harry walked in, looking really tired as he was rubbing in his right eye softly, looking like a little kid. "Ni?" he asked. I softly smiled and padded the spot next to me. "No, sorry, I'll just go ba-"

"No, Haz. Stay, please. I'm going to make some tea for the three of us, yeah? Keep him some company, babe," I said as I stood up and walked into the kitchen, fixing us some tea. I could hear them talking in the silence and glanced back into the living room, seeing Harry had wrapped an arm around Luke and my stepbro cuddling into his side a bit.

"Hey, what's wrong? I mean, you don't have to te-"

"L-Louis. I-I think I hurt him or something." Luke answered him before he could finish his sentence.

"O-oh... Uhm... Well, maybe I can help you?" Harry asked.

"D-Don't think so."

"Look, sure we may not be best friends, I know that, too. But you can thrust me. Please, just tell me what's wrong? Maybe you're right, but there is a chance I can help you?" I never saw Harry so carrying. Mostly because it's someone else than me or a little kid.

"M-Me and L-Louis were h-having s-sex and-and," Luke sobbed. My heart literally broke at the sight of Luke crying. It's a heartbreaking thing, really.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm 100% sure it's all gonna be okay, yeah? Try and tell me calmly what happened. Tell me this while taking deep breaths and resting a little. Relax, okay? I have you, and till Niall is back, I won't let you go, yeah?" Okay, well that melted my heart totally!

"A-After Lou and I h-had sex, he started b-bleeding and I-I didn't know what to do. He told me he was alright and that it was normal, but I don't think it is. We had sex before, that never happened." Luke explained.

"You know, you don't have to worry that much actually. I mean, sure I never did it with a guy before, but I read, that if you're just doing it without any, or enough lubrication, it might just rub the skin open, making a small scratch. Those fuckers can bleed a hell lot. It's probably just that, okay? If you're 100% sure it can't be that, then just go to the doctor with him, yeah? But I think he knows better what's up with his body than you do." Harry seriously sounded like a pro, and I must say, that was sexy, cute and sweet all at the same time.

"Thank you so much, Harry. I actually feel a bit more relieved. It might be that, because he was so eager, so we didn't use any."

They hugged shortly and that's when I came back inside, without tea... "Where's the tea?" Harry asked.

I just smiled mischievously and he shook his head in amusement. "Of course... Ni, sometimes you really know what to do. Thanks, bro. I'm going to bed, seeing it's only 2 in the morning. I see you both tomorrow, yeah?"

We nodded and the three of us walked back upstairs, Luke going in our room and Harry and I into the guestroom.

"You were amazing, babe." I complimented him.

"Thanks, I'm not really good at those things, but I did my best."

"I'm proud of you Harry.

Really proud."

Just a filler! Sorry!