Fifty Four

Don't kill me for not going on and basically time traveling... Hehe, I know you all wanted to know Ni's answer on the question ('what you think of kids, ni?' for those who forget easily) and now I'm not writing down his answer, yes sorry! But believe me, my story isn't finished yet, there will happen like fuck so many shit, so don't worry and just go along!

Hate is not tolerate.

ANYWAY

ENJOY!!!

"NENA!" I yell-whined. I've never been so bored in my entire life and the only one that could at least lighten up my mood, was "too busy right now, Niall!" So yeah... I was bored as fuck and no one made it any better.

"What now, Niall?" she sighed as she glanced at me before turning back to the person she was talking to.

I walked up to her and held her arm in my hands like a little kid. "I'm bored! Do something!"

She chuckled and sighed softly. "Gosh, you're so annoying Nialler. But if you're really that bored, then why don't you start cleaning up the hall, huh?"

"I've already done that!"

"The gym?"

"Check!"

"You're head?"

"Too messy there to clean up, darling. C'mon! I don't know what to do and you can just take a few minutes to drink some coffee with me..."

Nena shook her head and frowned when the phone rang. Poor girl... "Niall, I really love you, darling, but please. I know Harry is sick and that you can't be doing stuff with him right now, and yes you've already cleaned up everything, even braded my hair for some odd reason, but darling, I really need to work. It's really crowded and I'm really-"

"Busy..." we said at the same time. "I know, Nena, but it's just, Zayn is away on a trip with his old friends. Louis is away with Luke and they didn't bother to take me with them. I'm all alone! I can't go to friends and I can't do shit at work. I mean, what's life?"

She chuckled again and shook her head, just like before. "Go home, you silly boy. You're annoying me! Like seriously!" she was joking a bit, but I guess she was at least telling the truth about me needing to go home. I should be watching out over Harry anyway, but I thought, why not going to work while he's sleeping? I mean, I was more bored there than here, well before I had no work to do anymore...

I huffed and finally gave in. "Fine! Phuh! But don't come to me when you're bored and need a good talk, because I'll be just sitting with a cocktail in my hand and sunglasses on my nose as I'm watching you beg me for attention!" I playfully sassed.

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Oh you wouldn't even dare," she said.

"Try me."

"Challenge accepted."

"Great!"

It was quiet for a few seconds before she broke down in laughter. "On what did we just agree? Because babe, I'm totally lost!" she said laughing loudly.

I started to laugh too and soon we were both in an unbreakable laughter session. "I-I don't know!" I pushed out of my lungs as my laughter slowed down a bit.

"Who does anyway? Ugh, now go you twat! I really have work to do and you don't so go away and make someone else jealous with the fact you don't have to work anymore and I do!" she was still laughing a bit, but once the phone rang again, she stopped and tried to be serious again. "Hello, this is-"

'I'm going home, love you!' I mouthed at her as she signaled me to not talk. She nodded and smiled, mouthing a 'I love you, too! Bye!' to me. No we aren't in love as in really in love, we're just friends. I mean, Luke and I say we love each other and we're both gay, so that would be even more realistic than Nena and me, but even then, Luke and I are just bros. Like Lou and I. She's just like a sister to me.