Eighteen

Something beneath me moved and I heard someone’s heart beat. My eyes opened after taking a breath, and I saw I was still laying on Harry’s chest. I got up from his chest and looked at him with lazy, sleepy eyes. He seemed to be clearly awake and looked down at me, a small smile on his face when he saw I was awake. “Hi,” he said.

“Hey,” I said, barely above a whisper. He just smiled a bit brighter and turned on his side, eye-leveling me as he did. He had this cute smile on his face and his beautiful eyes were a bit darker, pupils blown.

“Had a nice nap?” he asked. I looked down and almost blushed because he was so close to my face right now… “I must admit, I had a very nice nap. It was a bit on the long side, but that’s alright, right?” he chuckled. I quickly pulled out my phone to check the time.

’18.21’

Wow we really took a long nap!

My eyes widened a bit at the thought of my mom not being really happy to see that I forgot dinner with her and her new boyfriend. “What? Something wrong? You aren’t going to tell me that you had to be at home at a particular time, right?”

I groaned and rested my head against the soft pillow. “I’m going to die,” I whined. “She told me to be home for dinner and Louis gone before it.” I was just talking to no one particular. “Yup. I’m dead!”

“No you aren’t. You seem to be pretty alive to me. I mean, I don’t know anything about being undead, but you don’t seem to already be dead…” he tried to lighten up the mood. No Harry. Not the time. Not the moment. Not at all.

“This is actually not funny. My mom has a new boyfriend and she told me to meet him tonight at dinner. He has a little girl of 3 and my mom also texted me, saying his -clearly unexpected- son was coming too…” I explained a bit. He nodded and looked down at me a bit.

“Well, maybe we’re not too late, I can always drive you back home in a rush?”

“You’re going to have an accident, or hit someone or just basically get us killed. No thank you. I rather have my mom mad at me, then being killed in a car accident,” I said as I got out of his bed, Harry doing the exact same.

“Okay, okay. Anyway, if your mom is mad, just tell her it was my fault or something. I mean, no she won’t like me right from the start, but oh well. I can handle that,” he said laughing softly.

“No Harry, I can not do that to you. By the way, she probably won’t ever hate you. She likes Louis too, and well… Louis is not your regular guy…”  he frowned and looked confused as we went down the stairs and into his car.

“What’s wrong with this Louis guy? Is he gay or what?” Okay well that was offending. I mean, it’s okay to ask that, but the way he asked it, sounding totally against homosexuality, I’m sorry but that’s just really rude. Why do people always think we’re different?

“U-uh… well yeah he is, but he’s not really the type to date anyway. And uh… why do you sound like you hate gays?” I asked hesitatingly. He looked at me quickly, before starting the car.

“I don’t hate them. I just don’t think it’s… well yeah normal. I mean, like what I said in the hospital. Why would a guy miss something like the beautiful parts of a girl’s body? I mean, be honest Niall. I know you’re not really the one to talk about sex and such, but if you had to chose between a dick or a pussy, what would you choose?” Oh you’re not making this any more easy….

“Uh-…” I blushed and he just smiled softly again before driving off the driveway. “Pussy?” it sounded weird and mostly more like a question. I felt embarrassed, since I never talk about those things –certainly never with my crush- and now I’m even lying. I feel bad for the lying, but this will bring me closer to Harry, something I need. My body needs it. My mind needs it. I just need it.