Fifty Nine

Know that I wrote this over 3 different days and each at different times of the day, so there is my excuse if it sucks and if it's just really random! :D

Anyway, I would say, have fun reading and leave a comment so I know your thoughts on it! 

All the love! 

Enjoy!

Oh and listen to the song on the side/beginning during the chapter!

"Get out of my house!" I woke up by yelling from downstairs and curiosity took over my whole body. Of course I went to look, in my blue pajama bottoms and not even matching white tops. With my cute duckling-slippers on, I walked downstairs, but stopped when I saw who was standing in the hall.

"You don't get it, I really have to talk to Niall."

"I said no! A friend of that prick, is no friend of mine and isn't allowed to talk to my little brother, got it? Now move!" Luke yelled, looking pretty scary though. If I was any of Harry's friends now, I wouldn't even dare to show my face here, if I knew Luke would react like that of course...

"Look, boy! I get that you're all protective over your little brother, sure, but as protective as you are over him, I am over my friends. Now don't make me angry and let me have a few words with Niall, seeing he deserves to know tha-"

"No! Get out!" I saw in Liam's eyes that he wasn't really pleased with the way Luke was threatening him, but he stayed calm, for all I could see.

"Okay, buddy. I'm not even here to fight. If you think it's the best for them to be crying all day and night, not getting any food nor even out of bed, then fine. Have a nice day." He was just about to go away, when someone's voice stopped. It only took me a moment to realize it was mine.

"Wait!" Liam turned around and looked shocked at me. I probably looked like a mess, and today? I couldn't care less, but I guess he was even more shocked that I wanted him to stay. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked in a small voice, feeling like a child...

"I-I just wanted to talk to you about the whole situation, you see..." Liam looked at Luke who was giving dead glares at him and with his arms crossed over his chest, he looked like a real bodyguard.

"Luke, can you give us a moment?" I asked him, looking at him with hopeful and pleading eyes. He only clenched his jaw and took a deep breath, but eventually stood up from the wall he was leaning against and walked away. I waited a few seconds to make sure he wasn't eavesdropping and looked back at Liam after. "Okay, go on."

He nodded and sighed. "Look, Horan. I don't know how this even all started. One day I was helping you with the whole trainers-thing and the next, I see Harry at my door, totally confused about what he felt for you. And no, I may not know what happened, and yes that's one of the reasons I'm here, but for now all I know is that Harry is a crying mess in my house and I want to know what happened and how I can make that bloke back to the happy and active boy." Wait... Harry was the crying mess here? I thought he dumped me because he didn't love me anymore? Why is he crying then? Is he even crying over me? Oh god this is a lot to take actually. "Well?" Liam asked, breaking my trail of thoughts.

"Not here, come in and make sure you don't make any sound. We're going to my room."

...

This was fascinating. Harry was a crying mess in Liam's guestroom. He didn't come out ever since we broke up, four days ago. Yes, it's almost a week. He broke up with me. He dumped me and then here he is, crying over, what Liam supposes is me, and he didn't even have the guts to tell anyone why he did it? I mean, how pathetic. How fucking pathetic! I am the one that can cry! If he didn't want to break up with me, then he shouldn't have done it!