Forty Three

A whole month passed and Harry and I trained a lot. I mean, we trained Harry and ever so often he would tell me to try some exercises. I ended up with hurting my wrist... Lifting weights isn't my thing... That's clear now.

We saw each other pretty much each week at least three times, but Luke and Louis told me not to be with him every day and to spend more time with them and Zayn. I'm actually happy he didn't forgot about me. I hang most of my days with him when I'm not with Harry, seeing I'm the 3rth wheel with Luke and Louis.

So actually everything was back to normal.

I was at Harry's today. It was Friday afternoon and we had just trained a lot. I mean, he trained a lot and I was the one that had to run with him... ALONG with him... means I'm so tired. Can't even stand properly.

 I had placed my bum on his legs a bit, but mostly just straddling him and his knees were pulled up a little bit so I could let my back lean against them. "You know," he started, his thumbs smoothing my skin in soft, little circles. "you must be the most perfect guy I've ever met, Niall," he said, making me blush. "I don't know why you can't see that."

"This is all really sweet, Harry b-"

"No, I'm not finished."

"Sorry."

"Like I was saying. You're perfect Niall. And well, I maybe won't succeed in making it clear to you how perfect you are, but, I know I want to tell you that for as long as I can. So, now I'm asking you, Niall James Horan. Do you want to be mine?" I almost fell off of him, my mouth wide open at his question. He can't be serious now, can he? "What do you say?" I couldn't form words. The things I want to say to him less than he deserves to know. My mouth froze a bit, just like my body. "Please, say something. Anything. I mean, say yes?"

Instead of answering, I leaned in and pressed my lips firmly against his. After a few seconds I stared to nudge my lips against his, making his move along with mine. Our lips clicked together like puzzle pieces, just like they always do, but this time it just felt even more right. We kissed a bit longer than usual, making me ache for air.

Once we pulled back, both breathless and completely in a daze, he smiled at me and I knew he just wanted to hear me saying it. "I'd love to."

Our lips found their way to each other again and we kissed just like before, because it's such a great feeling. I loved the feeling of our lips just melting against one other. Just the tingling feeling I get deep inside my stomach when I feel his touch. His soft touches. He can lay his perfect, big hands on every part of my body, and I wouldn't care. I would enjoy it. Love it. Carve it. Ask for more.

For the rest of the evening, Harry and I didn't really do shit. We just talked, watched some series and movies and ate some delicious food he and I both made. It was actually casual and normal, nothing special. Nothing other than the normal thing, yet it felt different. And it was. Because now we weren't just friends anymore. Harry was my boyfriend. And whatever happens, for me he will always be the only one.

...

"Harreh, I need to go home..." I whined. I didn't even want to go. We were lying on his bed and it was just cute and romantic, a moment we haven't spend together just yet. Sure we had like cute cuddle moments, but this was romantic, it was just... Perfect.

Harry shook his head cutely and played with my hair a bit, his other arm around my shoulder as he did. I was laying at the left side of the bed, while he was in the middle more, so he could be close to me and be glued to my side. "You can stay here. You know that."

"I need to go home, you know that."

"Who says I know that?"

"I do."