Twenty Six

“Where are you heading to? Again?” Luke crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me as if I was a criminal, about to escape.

“Gosh, just going to learn some things. Will explain it to you tonight,” I answered. He sighed and nodded before leaning against the doorframe of the living room.

“You look really good in those clothes. Want to impress someone?" He coughed while saying "Harry?”

I groaned and sighed in frustration before snapping pretty loudly: “Can you just shut up? He isn’t even gay! He likes girls and that’s it and I’m totally fine with it. For all I know, I never told you I liked him,”

“Sorry mate, just want to be a good brother to you. And just for your information, I’m dating your best friend if you even remember him these past days, he told me about you and this Harry dude you seemed to be all over. I’ve seen you with my own eyes, and I know you. So please, be careful. He might be up to no good…”

“You also talked to Zayn, didn’t you?”

“Black haired kid, kind of a big ego? Smells like sigs and cologne?”

“That’s him.”

“No, never seen him before.”

“You’re such a fool, now let me leave at least. I really wanna go… learning.”

“You sound like one of those nerds that were in my class when I was still in high school. They always hated me because I didn’t give a shit about school at first. Oh, those were days mate,” he laughed and got out of my way.

“I sure believe you, we’ll talk after I’m back. Tell Louis I love him and I’ll catch up with him in the weekend? Or whatever he suggests. Bye!”

“See ya-“ And I slammed the door and walked up to the park.

I sighed once I figured out, I totally forgot where that place was. He told me we were going to do the ‘teaching’ there, back at the weird looking cube, but still. I don’t feel save there and it’s a place I don’t remember how I came there…

“Looking for a lift?” I jumped up and turned around, facing the person that scared the shit out of me. Once I saw it was my all too familiar Harry, I sighed in relieve and smiled. “You looked lost. Oh and don’t worry, I won’t ever hurt you, Niall. I promise.”

“I know, sorry. I just thought you were uhm… “

“Danny, I know. Like I said, before you go out, text me or take whoever you want with you. Like Louis or even Malik. Even if you would ask Liam to go with you, which I hardly doubt, I wouldn’t care, but please don’t go out yourself,”

“You sound like an overprotective mother.”

“Maybe I am?” he challenged.

“Aren’t you a guy?”

“Can be a cover up, now am I right or not?”Uh… no…

“No. Now, are we still going? I’m getting cold.”

“There is something that’s called a jacket. Maybe you should get yourself one?”

“You’re an ass. Really, I thought all the girls liked you? It might was just another Harry Styles, son of a very rich man?”

“Shut up. People judge by appearance. It’s not my fault I look just extremely hot and sexy,” he winked at me while saying that, making me laugh a bit.

“You’re too… fond of yourself. Now let’s get going, I really feel like I’m starting to become the ice princess.”

Harry started to laugh and I gave him a confused look in return. “You know you called yourself a princess right? You could’ve easily said Prince instead of princess. But if you want to be a real princess, then so you will be,” And I’m officially scared… “Just kidding, don’t give me those puppy eyes. I’m not going to hurt you. Anyway, let’s take you to  a warmer place then here, right?” I nodded and walked next to him to the cube again.