Thirty Three

[Filler part]

I walked down the stairs and to the door, unlocking it before opening and being surprisingly met with green eyes. "Hey?" I greeted, making it sound like a question.

"Niall... I think I'm gay."

I swallowed thickly. Harry? Gay? What? "U-Uh... What?" was all I could basically get out of myself.

"Can we talk? Please?" I nodded and looked back inside, Luke was walking down the stairs, rubbing in his eyes as he did so.

I looked back to Harry and smiled. "Yeah, sure. But not here. Let's go out." He nodded and stepped aside for me to come with him. With a swift turn, I smiled at Luke. "Be back in a few. Is pretty important. Don't stay up and don't worry, yeah?" He just nodded, looking exhausted. A small smile spread on my lips again before I turned back to Harry, closing the door behind me quickly.

Sometimes I'm really happy we have a little bench in front of the house. I mean, this house is pretty big and beautiful, even though Harry's bigger and well... perfect... But I'm happy we still have this bench.

Once I really realized how cold it was outside, I sat down and wrapped my bare arms around my legs that were pulled up, my heals holding me in place by digging into the bench a bit. Because I was only wearing a t-shirt and short, I couldn't stop myself from shivering a bit. Harry must have noticed, because he had wrapped his own coat around my shoulders faster than light could go on and out.

A small smile was on his lips, and I returned it immediately. We stayed in silence for a short time, before I finally found the courage to open my mouth and speak up. "What did you mean with: 'I think I'm gay'?" I asked.

He smiled down a bit at his hands and sighed softly. "I don't know. During, well what we were doing back at mine, something came up in me. I liked it too much what we were doing. Too much to be normal or even comfortable around it. Then I started to think. I never actually felt the same I felt with you as with all those other girls I had sex with. And we didn't even do shit. God, Ni. Please tell me this is just a random phase. Please!" He held my shoulders and shook me up a bit during his last part.

"Calm down, okay? Giving me a whiplash shaking infant syndrome won't take you anywhere." He nodded and let go of my shoulders, making me sigh in relieve. "Look, what you're going through is just normal. Maybe you aren't even gay, but you just like some things you do with guys. As much as it's to my dislike, maybe you should try to kiss another guy? Or do something with another guy. If you like that too, then you should come to terms that you might have some feelings for guys, too. But you never know, maybe it's all in your head. My cousin likes to say that I'm so gay I can turn everyone gay... Maybe you just hang around me too much?" All I was saying was hurting me like hell, but this isn't about me.

You can always take advantage of this situation, telling him he really is gay and make him like you...

Well, unlike you, I like Harry the way he is and I won't change him for my own pleasure, yes thank you very much...

Harry shook his head and smiled sadly. "No, it's not you. I guess you kissing was just a wake-up call to whatever it was."

"Well, really, it's not that I'm pushing you in things, but... Do what I said. Kiss some other guy and kiss another girl and see what you like and what not. Who knows? Maybe it are just my magical lips that make you think this?" I tried to lighten up the mood a bit.

Harry laughed softly and looked back down at his hands. "But, I don't want to kiss other guys. That's just too weird..."

"Well, then I don't know it. If I would think like Louis, he would now be getting ready to take you to a gay bar. Luckily, I'm not Louis."