Twenty Five

“RISE AND SHI- Oh hi, random dude in my best mates bed.” My eyes shot open right when I heard Louis voice.

Shit!

“Louis! Shush go!” I whisper-yelled. Harry was luckily still asleep, even though I have no idea for how long that will be. Knowing Louis, he’s always too loud. People can’t sleep when he’s around, his voice isn’t only pretty loud, but he’s just always loud in general.

“Oh, was my little baby a bit naughty last night? You did use a condom right?”

“Lou! Please! Can we talk about this later? Or at least outside?” I still whisper-yelled.

“Oh yeah, don’t want your fuck buddy to wake up, I get it, I get it. He must be tired from doing you. I knew you were just a beast in bed!” he never lowered his voice, which I hate!

I felt Harry move a little bit, signing that he was waking up. I jumped out of bed and pushed Louis out of my room and down the stairs. “Go out and I promise to explain everything later yeah?”

“Hey, I just notice…” He stopped me from pushing him out. “You’re still in your clothes. You serious Niall? You had a guy in your bed for one night, and you don’t even fuck? What are you? God? Jesus? A saint? You know you’re no priest, you can fuck before marriage.”

“And you can shut up and leave my house before Harry wakes up and-“

“IS THAT HARRY?!” He rushed back up the stairs and probably in my room.

“Louis, no! Lou!”

I rushed behind him, and almost tripped when I ran past my own door. With a lot of struggle, I ended up in my own room, seeing Harry awake and Louis on top of his legs, studying his face as if he’s an experiment… A creature that hasn’t been showed to the world yet. I sighed and leaned against the doorframe. Harry looked for a quick second to me and back to Louis. “Met your friend here. Is he always like this?” he asked.

“Sadly, the answer is yes. But you'll get used to it after…. 21 years…”

“Aren’t you twenty?”

“That’s what I’m talking about…” Harry chuckled and pushed Louis half off of him.

“You know, you’re quite heavy.” Louis fake gasped and sat his fat ass down on Harry’s legs.

“Excuse you? I’m most definitely not heavy. Cute? Yes. Adorable? Of course! Perfect? Duh. But heavy? Na-ah!”

“You sound like a high school girl.”

“Well maybe I am. Mr. Pretty Green Eyes. Maybe I’m just undercover? Huh? You know nothing about me.”

“Aren’t you Louis? Like, the gay dude that’s quite annoying, yet Niall’s best friend?” Louis shot his eyes to me and glued them on me for a second.

“You told a random stranger about me being lovely and at least myself?! I thought you would at least let me say that! I mean, look at this gorgeous man! At least have some respect for me to introduce myself, yeah?” I rolled my eyes at this drama queen in front of me and put my hands up in defeat.

“I’m sorry that you’re just my best friend! But it’s okay! I got it! I will never give some cute guy your number anymore… phuh!”

“YOU GAVE SOMEONE MY NUMBER?!” I nodded, smiling fondly. I did indeed, he was cute, just not my type… “WAS HE CUTE?!”

“Please make him shut up. I’m still not awake.” Harry looked like he was going to die from Louis’ loudness.

“Louis, shut up, go downstairs, get yourself some tea and we’ll talk later, yeah?” Louis just rolled his eyes, but followed my instructions like a dog. “You’re such a good boy,” I said, padding his head as he passed me. Glaring one last time, he walked downstairs and a few seconds later, I could hear the him warming up some water and out television starting to play.