Fifty One

WARNING: Once again, Don't read if you're not comfortable with reading this! I don't want you to have a trauma of my story, so please, don't read if not ready.

Bare with me, this is like the first time I ever write smut, so really, don't hate on me when I finish this :D

ENJOY ;) (couldn't resist it)

"W-What? N-No. Ni. You're not ready, no. I'm not doing that now. It'll feel like make-up-séx..."

"It won't. Please Harry. There's only one thing I want to give to you, and that's my virginity. Baby, take it. I want you to be my first. I want you, now." I could see Harry swallowing thickly, making me smirk just the slightest bit.

He placed a chant kiss on my lips and smiled. "You're really sure?" I nodded firmly and smiled, looking deep in his eyes to make sure he knows I'm ready for this. I am for him. And only him. "Okay, let's go upstairs." I followed him like the good puppy I am and walked back into the guest room. What? The bed is bigger there...

We stood in the room, close to the bed for quite a long time, just kissing. After a few more seconds, he started to walk me back, until my legs hit the bed, making me fall backwards and onto the bed with him on top of me. My legs were still off the bed and Harry hovered over me slightly. His smile was dizzy-making. So beautiful. So real. "What are you going to do to me, Harry?" I asked seductively, wanting this to already start.

Harry and I made our way to lie completely on the bed, him still hovering over me but between my legs now. "Hmm, going to do so much to you, Ni." His lips went to my neck as he kissed and sucked on the skin, making a bruise there. I softly moaned as he licked the forming bruise before pulling back. "You're mine, Niall. And now everyone can see it." Ugh, his voice is so deep and sexy. I think I could just come from that...

"Hmm, Harry, hurry the fùck up. Gosh!" I half moaned-half whined. "I need you, Harry. Oh my..." He smirked at me and straddled me pretty quickly, grinding down on my growing member. It felt like heaven, once again. His hands on my chest, mine on his hips. This was pretty much my favourite position with Harry. Oh and when he spoons me, that's just cute. Even though I'm the bigger spoon normally...

A moan escaped his own lips when he let his hands trail up to the hem of my shirt, signing me that he wanted to pull my shirt off. I sat up a bit and helped him removing my shirt and his along with mine ended on the floor next to the bed. "Oh, Niall, you're so beautiful. So pretty. Hmm. Perfect, baby. All perfect for me."

I couldn't even speak, knowing my voice would betray me if I would anyway, so I nodded, just lying on the bed as if we already ended.

With his soft lips, he started to trail kisses down my neck and chest, up to my bellybutton. As he reached that, he stopped and looked up through his lashes, only to dip in his tongue. The warm, wet feeling in my bellybutton made me giggle and arch my back a bit. It tickled and I wanted it to stop yet never stop at the same time. His hands were quickly placed on my hips, making it impossible for me to even move them up from the bed. "Don't. Move." He demanded. "I'm the one who has all the control tonight. Got it?" I quickly nodded, not even daring to go in against his words. "Words, Niall. I need to hear you. Tell me everything. I need you to tell me what you want and feel, Niall," I nodded again, and by the looks in his eyes he was really serious.

"Yes," I whispered, my voice even high in a whisper.

"Louder, Niall."

"Yes, Sir."

He rolled his eyes and placed a chant kiss on my chest. "Let's have the fun already." His lips placed soft kissed on mine for a few seconds before he stopped and sat up on my legs this time, unbuttoning my jeans rather quickly and throwing it somewhere in the room along with my boxer briefs, leaving me completely naked. His jeans followed quickly afterwards and he was back hovering over me in a few seconds.