Twenty Four

I quickly jogged inside and closed the door behind me. My shoes and jacket were thrown somewhere, I couldn’t care less right now and I made my way to the kitchen. Once I walked into the living room to actually get to the kitchen, my eyes almost popped out and I could feel my blood not only boil from anger, but also go through my whole body, making me sweat a bit.

“How the fuck did you get in here?”

He smirked and stood up, coming closer to me, whispering in my ear: “Didn’t miss me, princess?”

I gulped and swallowed thickly.

“W-Why are you h-here?” I asked, trying to ignore the fact that Danny was here and was standing way too close for me to even breath normally.

“Now, princess. Thought you’d like to see me here. I didn’t come all the way to be thrown out,” he still whispered in my ear. He walked around me so he was standing behind me, making me so uncomfortable. I reached out for my phone, but couldn’t find him in either of my pockets. FUCK! Must have fell out of my pocket when I was walking or in the car… “Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Niall, Niall, Niall. You know, after such a long time, I would at least expect you to become a little bit smarter. You’re lucky you couldn’t find your phone… Wouldn’t want to hurt my pretty princess, now would I?” I quickly shook my head, scared for what would happen if I didn’t answer. “Now, won’t you show me around a bit? Would expect you to be a bit more polite. Don’t you want me to offer something to drink?” With my heart beating faster and faster, I nodded my head a little bit. “Thought so,” he said contently. He walked back in front of me and made me look at him, his thumb and index finger on my chin. “So faggy. Had some cock up your ass today? You seemed to be happy before you saw me,” he said.

I took a step back from him, almost glaring. “Not to be rude, but that’s none of your business, now is it?”

You’re planning your funeral already, kid?

Have a big mouth against this asshole, please yes, thank you.

“Well, Niall. If I was you, I wouldn’t open my mouth as big as you always do. It could lead to very bad things sometimes. What if some jock doesn’t like you? I think you should learn a lesson of not being rude,” my eyes widened a bit, just at the same time I felt a hard punch in my stomach, making me fall on my knees as I held my stomach. “Oh, oops?” he said. More punches and kicks followed, till the bell rang, making Danny jump up. “Shit! You didn’t tell me you were expecting company. You’re going to pay for that later, princess. See you next time,” before I knew it, he went to the back of my house, –the kitchen- went through the door and slammed it shut before I could even look up properly.

With a groan, I got up from the floor, still holding on my stomach and went to answer the door. Probably Louis or something. Luckily, he will think I’m just sick and take care of me. I really need that now. Mom isn’t coming home till tomorrow morning 6am. She’s going to take the day of tomorrow and relax some, probably going out with her new love- oh fuck, dinner tomorrow night…

I finally reached the door and opened it, feeling so freaking dizzy. Without even really looking who it was, my body decided to fall against the person, hoping he or she would be strong enough to hold me up. “Ho, there. You alright?” Oh you must be kidding me! C’mon! “Okay buddy. You’re looking sick. How can you get sick within this and a few minutes? Anyway, I’m glad I found out you left your phone in my car. Well, let’s get you in bed or somewhere you can lay down and I’ll make some tea. Would love to make some soup for you, sadly.. like you already know, I’m not the best cook.” He isn’t going to shut up, now is he? Gosh, he can talk!

He made me get up straight on my feet, before taking me back inside, closing the door with his foot. “You don’t have to do this,” I said, wincing a bit as I felt pain going back in my stomach.