Sixty Three

WARNING: this chapter will contain smut...

You've been warned... Mwhahaha!

Okay, that sounded a lot more creepy than intended...

[ I wrote this during listening to music, if there are any faults, I'll fix them later, if the sentences don't seem to be right or suddenly it's a little bit of the lyrics of one of Ed Sheeran's songs, One direction's or even 5Sos,... Then I'm really sorry but I'm one of those people that write what they hear...]

Anyway, I feel so bad for like, not updating 6 whole days!!! God may bathe me in holy water Gosh! How could I? I feel terrible hehe. Well what can I say? Guitar is getting better so I play more... hehe

Okay, now let's get started with the real deal huh?

NOT THAT YOU LITTLE PERVS!

ENJOY!!

"I'm hungry!"

Silence.

"And bored!"

Silence.

"Harreh! Give me attention!"

1 year, 4 months 21 days and I have no idea how many hours, and Harry and I are finally into Paris. God fucking finally!

Harry just looked up from his book with his glassed on -which he doesn't even need- and gave me the 'Why the fuck are you talking? Shut up' look... Yeah... When I didn't say anything, he just looked back down and kept on reading. Seriously? He decided to read? Now? Of all the times?! He can read when I'm dead yeah! Fucking hell I'm bored!

"HARREH!"

He slammed his book shut and looked up to me after a sigh. His head followed mine a bit, trying to be face to face with me. Well yeah, seeing I was lying on the couch, feet in the air as my head was off of the couch, it wasn't really easy for him to come to the same position I was in. "What are you even doing?"

"I'm looking at the world from another view. What you think I'm doing? While you're reading that stupid sex book of yours, I'm here being bored! You should like... give me attention!" He just chuckled and shook his head.

"What am I supposed to do with you then? It's raining outside and we only go back home tomorrow. I suggest you just watch some TV?"

I glared at him, knowing he did that on purpose. "Fuck you. You know I don't understand shit of French."

"Then buy a dictionary and start learning."

"You're a dick."

"And you like those, right?" he said, winking dirtily after.

My face –hopefully- told him that I was not amused, but as if that even mattered to him. "I'm going to seriously steal those books you read, like isn't that a woman's book? Like... not for you?"

"Depends on how you see it. I just like love stories, and guess what these are about?"

"A man that's fucked up in the head because he tortures random girls with sex?"

Harry rolled his eyes at me and I could feel I basically pissed him off... Hehe... Well, what can I say? That's how I always imagined how the story went... It's not my fault the story is like that..

"It's not just sex, Niall. Not everything is just sex. You have people that at least put their love in it. You know, I'm pretty sure you used that term once... and if I remember correctly, that was the first time we-" he cut himself off there, seeing he wasn't in the mood to say nasty words... Cockblock... for real....