Thirty

"Harry! Oh God what took you so- Oh hi there," Harry's sister, Gemma said till she noticed me.

"Hey, Gem. Yeah, sorry brought a friend with me, you know, someone to keep your monster alive..."

"Oh Harry don't act like Milan is a devil! He's a sweetheart. We couldn't be happier with such a lovely child!" Harry rolled his eyes and laughed.

"He's Satan himself. Don't act like you make perfect babies. Now, you still want me to babysit that thing or not?"

Gemma looked at me and smiled at little Laura. "As long as blondie here is with you, I trust it," she said, pinching Laura's little cheek, making her giggle all over again.

"Fine, he's staying anyway. Now where is that thing of yours?" Harry walked in and said 'hi' to, what I suppose is, Gemma's boyfriend, father of her child.

"That Thing of mine is in the living room, playing with his cars and his other toys. Don't hurt him, last time I checked you almost hit him." I gaped at Harry who just shrugged.

"Yeah, well if that thing didn't try to get his car toy in my leg so he could play doctor with me, then I wouldn't have ever thought about it, so it's basically his fault! And just so you know it, I never touched your baby in the first place. Phuh!" Gemma rolled her eyes and smiled back to me.

"He's a bit grumpy because last time Milan was a little enthusiast to play. He just loves Harry, I don't see why Harry hates him so much. Anyway, I hope you have some fun here. If this little sweetheart is tired or hungry, you can always put her in the guest bed or give her some food from the kitchen. I guess everything my little Milan likes, will be just good enough for this sweetheart." She smiled. "Now, we'll be back before midnight. See you then lil bro! Don't kill Milan!"

"Can't promise anything!"

Gemma sighed and chuckled. "Take care of my baby."

"I will make sure Milan is fine."

"I was talking about Harry, I already know Milan is fine by you, it's Harry that makes me a bit worried... Anyway have a nice day and you know, you can leave whenever you want. I just hope you stay as long as possible, because I don't honestly trust Harry alone with Milan when it's late," I nodded and walked in when she and her lover walked out. "Well, see you all later!" she called before closing the door.

I sighed and walked further in, basically looking for Harry. "Now, where is our little grumpy head, huh?" I asked Laura, making her giggle for the millionth time. "Let's go find him, yeah? And let's see if Milan, your new friend is here somewhere, too." She laughed and nodded her head, hiding her face in the crook of my neck. She's such a cutie.

"Hawwy!" I heard a very cute voice yell.

"Oh no, not you!" That was Harry's voice...

I walked up to the place where I heard the voices, only to find Harry sitting on the couch, a little cute boy, almost looking like the younger version of Harry, sitting on the ground next to him, acting like he's Harry. Harry was sitting, arms folded over his chest and little Milan did just the exact same.

"I hate him," Harry said, glaring at the little kid.

"I hate him," Milan said, just staring in front of him, since he had no idea what Harry was actually doing. Once he noticed Harry had probably changed position, he looked up and stood up, climbing on the couch before sitting down again in the same position Harry was in.

"You see that, Lau? Two grumpy cats," I joked, making Laura laugh.

Laura's laugh must have taken little Milan's attention, because he stopped mocking Harry and stood up from the couch, walking over to Laura as I put her down. "Hey, chicky. I'm Milan. Wanna see my cars?" He asked, sunglasses on his little nose as he did, sounding all cool. I had trouble holding in my laugh when he did.