S3 E7

This was all his fault... He should've noticed the signs sooner! It was right in front of his eyes, and he just- "I'm a horrible hero" All Might groaned as he hid his face in his hands. "I should've acted sooner, the moment I realized our mole" All Might mumbled. "You wouldn't have made it in time, there was nothing you could do," Midnight said, trying to reassure him.

"A training camp to train kids to fight villains, only to be ambushed by villains. They knew what they were doing" Nezu said, a bit disappointed in himself. "Speaking of, we never really knew (Y/n)'s abilities nor her companions. The others we sent out, to the Redlight District and Eternal Paradise haven't gotten back to us. The chances of them being alive are slim" Midnight informed, with a frown.

"Man and to think she was a student of ours, sitting right under our nose" President Mic growled, frustrated by this fact. "But I knew, the first day, I knew. Yet, I didn't notice till now" All Might muttered, drowning himself in anguish. "We shouldn't have had the Sports Festival, the students gained too much popularity and revealed their Quirks," Sniper said, making a valid point.

"Indeed... Now the public is condemning UA High. Not only for the decision to continue the Sports Festival but for losing two kids. Based on the live screens of their condition, I am unsure what their motives are. Either way, they are planning on ending our school" Nezu said as he held up a laptop, showing the live feed.

The two students are still strapped to a chair, both trying to struggle out. Nothing seemed to happen yet, as eyes peering at them come and go. Then again, it hasn't been long since the two were kidnapped, yet that alone is causing a riot. "Now that we know (Y/n) was a mole, that brings up the question. Are there more moles in our school?" President Mic asked, looking serious.

"Don't spout stuff like that, if we fight amongst ourselves we will never be able to save those kids" Sniper scolded him, earning him a glare. "A phone call is here! A phone call is here!" All Might's voice sounded from the phone, causing the owner to scramble. "Sorry, I got to take this," All Might said as he shuffled out of the room, earning judging stares from the teachers in the room.

"Yes? What is it?" He asked into the phone, trying his best to not show frustration. "We are done taking statements, and we found something. We believe we have a lead to where the villains might be, but..." Tsukauchi trailed off. "But what?" All Might asked worriedly. "The area they're in... It's like another realm" Tsukauchi revealed, as All Might's eyes widen in horror.

~~~

"Hehe! Hehehe! Suck, suck, suck!" Toge mumbled as she slurped up Ragdoll's blood with her large needle, sending it into canisters. "Oh, save some for me!" Doma giggled as he hovered over her, hiding his wicked smile behind his fan. "Egh" Akaza cringed in disgust, hating that he has to deal with two Domas. "Hey, hey! This isn't part of the plan! I do not content with this!" Twice complained as he jumped around.

"It is part of the plan, exactly how he wants it," Dabi said with a grin, showing off his fangs. "They're going to make such lovely art pieces!" Gyokko gushed from his pot, as he observed the two boys. "Behave, Upper 5" Kokushibo ordered sternly, keeping the demons in check before Muzan decides to start the long-awaited torture.

"(Y/n)! Please! Don't do this-" Tokoyami's voice became muffled as Daki wrapped her obi fabric around his mouth. "Shut up, your voice is annoying" Daki hissed as she poked her long nails into his cheek. Katsuki growled, but was surprisingly silent this whole time, trying to analyze his situation as calmly as possible.

"No one is coming to save you, so best get comfy" (Y/n) said emotionlessly. After all, she was never in the school to make friends. She was staring down at them like insignificant bugs, just like how she was taught. "You can beg and cry all you want, I will not help you, and you both will either die here or conform to our cause," she said sternly. The two boys did not like the sound of that, as their eyes widen in terror.