S1, E6

A/N: The image above is her Hero Costume, art is not owned by me!

"He threw it over 700 meters!" Someone pointed out in surprise. "Nice going" (Y/n) complemented with a thumbs up. "Nice! He's finally showing us his true powers!" Ochaco yelled out happily. "But his finger appears to be broken now, just like in the exam, his Quirk is very odd" Tenya commented with a thoughtful look. "It wasn't a very pretty throw," Aoyama said with a strange smile. While, in front of them, Katsuki looked the most surprised, lost for words.

Suddenly, Katsuki ran forward, leaving a dust trail from the kicked-up dirt. "Hey! DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT, OR YOUR DEAD!!" Katsuki yelled out threateningly. "AHHHHH!!!" Izuku screamed in shock, only for Katsuki to get tossed to the ground harshly. "Oooh," most of the class was awed as they witness (Y/n) pinning Katsuki to the ground.

"OI! GET OFF ME! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ME?!" Katsuki screamed out, trying to struggle out of her grip. "I suggest you calm down before I start pinning you with my elbow" (Y/n) threatened him. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO STRONG!?" Katsuki wheezed out as she puts more pressure on holding him down.

"(Y/n), loosen up your hold, your intervention wasn't necessary" Aizawa butted in. "Sir. if I let him go, he will just go back to attacking" (Y/n) reasoned, but loosened her hold just a tad. "Both of you stand down before I restrain the both of you, it would be wise to not make me use my Quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye" Aizawa revealed to them.

"You're both wasting my time, both of you get back in line, and whoever's next can step up," Aizawa said with a wave of his hand, now walking away. (Y/n) huffed and got off of Katsuki, and headed back toward the group, but Katsuki stayed on the ground silently contemplating something. Izuku hesitantly went around Katsuki and quickly headed back to the group.

"Are you alright? I would've stopped him sooner, but he caught me off guard" (Y/n) said to Izuku worriedly. "I'm alright, thank you... For saving me, I mean..." Izuku said nervously. "How about your finger? It looks really painful" Ochaco pointed out worriedly. "I'm alright, really," Izuku said reassuringly, a bit embarrassed he was getting so much attention from two cute girls.

~~~

The physical fitness tests continued, from Sit-ups, Seated toe-touch, to long-distance runs, until finally, they finished. (Y/n) crouched down to Izuku''s level, watching as he lay defeated on the floor. "Do you need help getting up?" (Y/n) asked with an outstretched hand. "Yeah... Give me a moment" Izuku wheezed out through his uneven breaths.

When he finished resting, he clasped her hand and he was yanked upwards. "Woah!" Izuku exclaimed as he got lifted off of his feet for a moment. "Whoops, sorry, I didn't expect you to be so light" (Y/n) apologized as she placed him back on the ground, and released his hand. "I-It fine..." Izuku muttered nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

They then both followed the group of students to stand in front of Aizawa, patiently waiting for their scores. "Alright, time to give you your results. I ranked you all from best to worst, you should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score" Aizawa said as he held up his phone.

When Aizawa clicked his phone a hologram showed up, showing everyone's names ranked from first to last. 'Huh, that didn't take long,' (Y/n) thought as she instantly spotted her name, right next to first place. Her eyes then scanned to the bottom of the list, the name Izuku Midoriya listed as last.

"And I was lying, no one's going home," Aizawa said casually as he turned the hologram off. This earned shocked looks from most of the class, while neither looked like they couldn't care less. "That was just a rational deception, to make sure you gave it you're all in the tests" Aizawa informed with a smile.