S2 E21

"Welcome back to our live show, for our next topic. Is it really necessary for heroes to dress sexually? With our host, Warabihime, from the Red Light District" the TV host introduced the female. The camera panned over to Daki, her natural hair has turned black. Her demon markings are covered by caked-on makeup that makes her skin glow.

Her eyes are slits, hiding the fact that she's an Upper Moon demon. "Greetings..." She mumbled as she bobbed her head at the camera. "Now, up for our special studio guests what they think! She's the rookie hero, who debuted just this year! It's Mount Lady" the TV announcer said as the camera panned over to the hero.

"And she's the pro, who is currently teaching at UA High school. The incomparable Midnight!" The TV announcer exclaimed as the camera panned to her. "I don't see why I am needed here" Daki scoffed, as she sat down, inconveniently between the two heroes. "Actually, I really love your work! Ever since spotting you at the UA Festival, I just had to talk to you one-on-one!" Mount Lady chimed as she got close to Daki's face.

"You are fairly beautiful, where'd you get obi?" Midnight asked as she examined the "obi". Unaware it's not clothing, instead, it's Daki's shashes. "It's personally made, by me" Daki lied as she held her head high, acting proud. "You're so lucky you get to wear normal clothes! I'm forced to wear thin fabrics because of my Quirk" Midnight complained as she pinched her costume.

"Yeah right, I think you just like the attention" Mount Lady chimed in, smirking at the hero. "What's with you, lady? Are you trying to start a fight?!" Midnight exclaimed as she glared at the younger hero. Daki scowled at the camera, showing the audience how unamused he is to be in between the two as they bicker.

Originally, she had wanted to show off her beauty, and flaunt her looks. But now, she regrets even coming into the studio, to begin with. "Ooo, Daki-chan is mad~ I wonder if she'll snap" Doma cooed as he watched the live television in their makeshift home. "W-We'll be back after this short break!" The TV announcer quickly said, while in the background the heroes continue to bicker before an ad interrupted them.

~~~

"Alright, that's it for classes for today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. Make sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion for you to worry about. Good luck" Aizawa explained before leaving the classroom.

Once the door closed, two people started screaming their heads off. "I'M BARELY TAKING NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!" Kaminari and Mina exclaimed. Mina started chuckling happily, unbothered by her low score on the Midterm. "With the sports festival and internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook!" Kaminari cried in self-pity.

"It's true we haven't had much free time lately" Tokoyami muttered, having barely passed the Midterm. "We barely learned anything when we took our Midterms. So they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kinda worried about these. We've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us" Satou ranted to poor Kouda.

"As someone ranked in the top 10, I'm not that concerned" Mineta flaunted, having ranked 10th place. "WHAT?! YOU WERE 10th IN THE MIDTERMS?!" Kaminari and Mina exclaimed, baffled by this information. "Aw man, and here I thought you were one of us!" Mina complained as she pointed at him. "Don't you know little weirdos like you are only likable if they're kinda stupid?! Who's going to like you now?!" Kaminari hissed, as he glared at the male.

"Everyone, trust me," Mineta said confidently, despite being the most dislikable person in the room. "You know, we still have time to study" (Y/n) interrupted as she approached them. "Yeah! Then we get to all go to the training camp together!" Izuku encouraged as he stood next to her. The issue is, (Y/n) ranked 1st place in the Midterm, while Izuku ranked 4th place.