S2 E14

Riding on the train, (Y/n) unintentionally followed Tenya, having the same stop. "If you're planning on stopping me-" Tenya didn't get to finish, as she interrupted him. "Actually, I just so happen to be going this way. This has nothing to do with you" she informed, a bit harshly. "I know, even if I tried to stop you, you wouldn't listen to me. You'll die before you figure out that your revenge is pointless" she spat as she got off the train.

She made her way to a rundown home, fearless of whatever lies within it. "GAH!!" She screamed as she was tackled into a bone-crushing hug. "I missed you so much, my adorable Imoutosan! I knew you would win first place!" Akaza praised as death-gripped her. "T-That's great... Please- let go!" She wheezed as she tapped his arm repeatedly until he finally released her.

"So, we finally meet face to face, I'm Shigaraki" Shigaraki introduced himself as he held his hand out for her to shake. "I know. How are the experiments coming along?" (Y/n) asked, ignoring his hand. "Splendidly, they adapted pretty well, but they can still be killed" Shigaraki explained as he retracted his outstretched hand.

"They're actually pretty weak, it's disappointing" Akaza added, letting out a dejected sigh. "It's to be expected, they aren't fully demon. Now that's over with, we should get to training" (Y/n) said as she walked passed Shiguaraki, most likely heading out back. Shiguraki followed after her, grumbling to himself about how he is forced to train with her.

Before they could head outside, they were interrupted by another person entering their compound. "Ah, you must be Stain, the Hero Killer," Shiguraki said, their attention now all on the villain. "And you must be the one who attacked UA. You wanted to recruit me, to build up your little group again?" Stain asked rhetorically.

"I see there's a UA student here, some hero you are" Stain growled as he spotted (Y/n). "Being here, as a villain, wasn't my goal. Plans changed, unfortunately" she explained, but made no effort to go into detail. "What's your goal?" Stain asked, glancing from her to Shiguraki. "She works for me, so her goal is my goal. Right now I really want to kill All Might. Along with anyone who pisses me off," Shiguraki said as he held up a few pictures.

Akaza wanted to interrupt Shiguraki, to correct him on their goal. But, he decided to keep quiet, knowing that his real boss would get mad. If Shiguraki knew that they are purposely avoiding killing the heroes, he would stop providing them with antidotes. One pedal isn't enough for them to continue staying in the sun for long, only a few hours a day.

"I was a fool to think you'd offer me anything. Turns out, you're the type I hate most in this world. The goals of your league, are those of a child. What meaning is there to kill, if you don't have real convictions?" Stain asked as he prepared to bring out his weapons. "Master, should I step in?" Kurogiri asked the television, which had Muzan and his master listening in.

"Let it happen, it's possible this is the only way he'll learn anything" All for One ordered, confident in Shiguraki's abilities. "Don't step in either, Akaza, (Y/n), this isn't your fight" Muzan ordered, sounding a bit bored. "Fine, come on Oniisan, we're going outside to train" (Y/n) said as she headed outside. "Don't die, weaklings" Akaza mocked the two before following after her.