S2 E4

"First years! These are the rules you'll abide by, the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know you're worth, thanks to your headbands, swipe as many headbands as you can. To raise your team's score" Midnight explained, while the monitor showed images for visual learners.

"Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen, or your team falls down. You can keep playing until time's up!" Mightnight finished as she pointed her whip at them.

"This is going to be rough, you may use your Quirks as much as you like. But, there are still rules, make a team fall on purpose, then I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified!" Midnight announced, which Bakugo scowled at, most likely having planned that idea. "Now you've got 15 minutes to build your teams! I recommend you get started!" Midnight announced.

With that, (Y/n) shifted her way through the crowd, looking for a specific purple-hair male. Currently, she doesn't want to use up her energy showing off. She had walked past Katsuki, who was currently being surrounded by their classmates, demanding to be picked.

"Wait... Remind me what your Quirks are again. And your names" Katsuki said, showing he hadn't paid any attention to them since the start of school. (Y/n) let out a small snicker, finding it hilarious that he forgot their Quirks and names. She moved ahead, surprisingly avoiding her buddy, Kirishima, who somehow convinced Bakugo to allow him on his team.

"Hey, Shinso" (Y/n) called out, having finally spotted him, gaining his attention. "Hm? Oh, good, I was just looking for you" Shinso said with a small smile. "Now, to find others, any ideas?" (Y/n) asked, not noticing Izuku slowly approaching her. "Hey, (Y/n)..." Izuku nervously spoke, hoping beyond hope she'd team up with him.

"Hm? Oh, sorry, but no thank you" (Y/n) dismissed, not wanting the attention he'd bring. Izuku stared in disbelief, having believed she'd actually accept him. Shinso gave him a sly smirk, as to mock him for his failure, and with that, Izuku slinked away. "I think you're enough, with my Quirk, and your unnatural talents, we're unstoppable" Shinso pointed out with an evil smirk.

~~~

With a loud beep, the timer had finished, indicating that they were about to start. "Oh goodie, let's get this party started," Midnight said while stretching. "After 15 minutes to pick teammates and talk strategy, 13 calvary teams have prepared to go head to head!" President Mic announced.

"Come on! Everyone, get your hands in the air! It's time for an arena from the UA Battle Royal!" President Mic exclaimed. Currently, everyone got in spots around the outside of the arena, preparing to start. Due to Shinso being on her back, he's forced to wear the headband that has their combined points.

"Be prepared, I'll be going fast, so don't miss" (Y/n) warned, earning a nod from Shinso. "Let me hear you scream!" President Mic yelled out, hyping up the crowd. With that, the timer started to count down, adding suspense to their upcoming battle. "Okay, all your first years, I hope you're happy with your chosen teams!" President Mic shouted out.

"Let's get this party started! One final count down before the game starts! 3... 2... 1" President Mic counted down. "BEGIN!" Midnight shouted out thus everyone took off, either heading for Izuku or aiming to steal other headbands. Due to being unnaturally fast, (Y/n) kept at a decent pace, not going too fast for Shinso's sake.

"What the-" Someone shouted as (Y/n) ran by them, only to feel no headband on his head. "Hey!--" They yelled only to go silent, due to being hit by Shinso's Quirk. Once they snapped out of it, either due to Shinso releasing them, or being woken by their teammates, they were long gone.

From above, the duo can spot Izuku flying through the air, basically a flying target. "Keep focused, steal more headbands. Fewer people with points, fewer opponents to fight" Shinso ordered, reminding her of their task. "Right" (Y/n) said as she continued forward, proceeding with the "swipe and dice" plan.

But, they weren't the only ones with that plan, from further away Monoma did the same thing they were. "Wow! Barely 2 minutes at best had started! And it's already a total free for all! Yeah! What those headbands! You can even ignore the 10 million points and go after the other chart-toppers" President Mic suggested, despite others doing that plan already.

"JUDGES SAY YES!" Midnight announce, confusing them both as they weren't near Izuku to hear his question. So, out of context, it just made no sense. Shrugging it off, they continued to swipe headbands, avoiding running into Izuku, knowing they'll get caught in the crossfire.

Thankfully, due to having the top points, Izuku is the most focused on, allowing (Y/n) to be more stealthy. It's a win-lose situation, a win for them, a lose for Izuku. "Mezu's got a lucky take! Making clever use of how compact their members are" President Mic noted, being hyper-focused on Izuku's battles.

Once again, Izuku flew into the sky, followed by Katsuki, who needed no support items to fly. With a massive explosion, it sent the crowd wild. "WHA!!! Bakugo has been separated from his horses!" President Mic announced while Katsuki got reeled back in by Sero.

"Is that even allowed?!" President Mic asked, while Katsuki safely landed in his teammate's arms. "He never touched the ground, so technically, it's okay" Midnight announced with a thumbs up. "Are your classmates always this crazy?" Shinso asked while snagging another headband.

"No, just him" (Y/n) said with a deadpanned look, remembering she has to deal with said crazy person for the next 3 years. With that, Izuku landed again for the last time, thus causing them a greater disadvantage. From the VIP section, the screens only focused on Izuku. Due to boredom, Daki had gone out with Kokushibo to check out stalls, knowing she won't be bothered with Kokushibo around her.

"Man~! I really wanted to see (Y/n) fight! So boring!" Daki complained while holding a Dango. Thankfully, there were screens outside the stadium, showing off the current game in play. Occasionally, she'd glance to see if she can spot (Y/n), only to be disappointed.

"Patience, it's only the 2nd round, she has time to show off," Kokushibo said calmly. Thankfully, not many people were outside checking out stalls. Actually, no one was outside, except for the stall owners, who wanted to make easy money. This only peeved Daki off more, if she knew there would be no one out, she wouldn't have brought Kokushibo along.

"Now, who wants to take a look at each student's points, live?" President Mic asked rhetorically, planning on showing them anyways. "It's been 7 minutes, so let's get those rankings on the screen!" President Mic announced. With that, the screen finally shifted off Izuku to the score so far.

Everyone stopped screaming, only to gasp in shock at the scores. "Hold on here, this is an unexpected turn" President Mic noted, noticing Team Monoma and Team Shinso are tied for second. "Either than Midoriya, Cass 1-A is not doing so hot!" President Mic pointed out.

"Even Bakugo is losing!" President Mic said in astonishment, while at that very moment, Monoma took Katsuki's points. (Y/n) and Shinso took notice of this, silently agreeing to stay away from Monoma if they want to keep their points. Plus, Monoma had unleashed Katsuki's almighty wrath on him, which isn't the brightest idea.

"And now, we've reached the halfway point of the game!" President Mic announced. At that exact moment, Izuku got cornered by Shoto. "As the calvary battle enters its second half, it's anyone's game! Class 1-B and Class 1-C made an unexpected showing! But who will win 10 million points in the end? That's the real question, sports fans" President narrated to the audience.