S3 E4

"All Might, you called for us?" Recovery Girl asked as she walked in with Nezu. "Yes, I did," All Might said as he looked up. Next to him sat Tsuragamae, the Chief of Police. "All Might, what's wrong?" Nezu asked as he sat down. "I just... I remembered something. Akaza... I've... Met him before" All Might revealed, gaining their attention.

"That's very important information, what do you remember?" Tsuragamae asked as he wrote on a notepad. "It was back before school started. When I was training Young Midoria, on a beach... One thing stands out... (Y/n) was with him" All Might said with a serious look.

~~~

(Y/n) grinned at the chaos that was happening around them, having purposely gotten separated from her class. "(N/n)~!" Toga called as she bounced over to the girl, and embraced her in a hug. "Hime, it's good to see you again" (Y/n) greeted as she hugged her friend back. "Isn't it lovely? It's going exactly as planned! You and your father are so smart!" Toga praised as she twirled around.

"It was mostly father's idea, but you should get going before someone spots us" (Y/n) said as she ushered the girl away. "Awh! But I want to spend more time with you!" Toga whined as she pouted at her. "We will later, but right now, you have to pretend we're enemies" (Y/n) said with a smirk, as she placed a finger over her mouth.

"Alright..." Toga mumbled as she sulked, but then perked right back up as she skipped away. "You owe me some blood!" She called before vanishing. "Are you sure you want to do this, Oba?" Dabi asked as he stepped out from the trees, gaining her attention. "Don't call me Oba, it makes me feel old" (Y/n) scolded as she walked up to him, and ruffled his hair.

"Then do you prefer Oneesan?" Dabi asked with a smirk. "Shut up" (Y/n) huffed as she looked away from him, eyeing the fire he had created. "Plus, this is important, as this will be a gamble. My position as a spy might be confiscated. Even if it wasn't, I learned that becoming a hero doesn't achieve my- our dreams" she said before turning back to look at him.

"That's right... Heroes have rules, like those heroes that searched Daki and Doma's home. It's a shame no one came out looking for them when they never returned" Dabi said with a sinister smirk. "Where is Compress?" (Y/n) asked as she glanced around. "Hell should I know?" Dabi grumbled as he shoved his hands into his pockets, walking away from her. "I'm going to continue tormenting these brats, I'll see you soon," he said as he waved at her.

~~~

"We meet again, Midoriya" Akaza said with a grin, as he stood in front of Izuku and Kota. "Akaza... Why are you attacking a child?!" Izuku asked as he stood in front of Kota, to protect him. "Why? Isn't it obvious? He's weak! He's so weak it's irritating! But you... I can see your potential. It's just like All Might's before I remembered how pitiful he was" Akaza mocked as he stepped closer.

"S-Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Izuku exclaimed as he got into a fighting stance. "Does that actually work? Yelling at your enemy to stop? It's a pitiful tactic" Akaza commented as he rolled his eyes, clearly unamused. Izuku looked nervous as he eyed his phone on the ground, having accidentally dropped it. Akaza grinned as he purposely stepped on the phone, crushing it instantly.

"I know your tactics, I won't allow you to outnumber me. You're lucky I'm a benevolent villain, as I like to play fair" Akaza said with his hands raised in a shrugging motion, as he smirked. "How is attacking a child and a hero benevolent?" Izuku asked with a scowl. "It's both your faults for being weak and in my way" Akaza reasoned as he glared to the side.

"Hey..." Izuku mumbled as he powered up his Quirk. "I promise everything is going to be okay," he said through gritted teeth. "I'm going to save you Kota!" He exclaimed as he nervously smiled. "Is that right? Come on then, I'll let you take the first strike. Hero!" Akaza said with wide arms, grinning from ear to ear.

"Gh... SMASH!!!" Izuku yelled as he punched the ground, causing a dust cloud. "Come on Kota, let's-" Izuku didn't get to finish as he was smacked right into the mountainside. "Poor choice and here I thought you were smart," Akaza said with a grin. "Y-You monster..." Kota mumbled as tears gathered in his eyes. Akaza rolled his eyes as he walked over to Izuku.

"It's a pity, your potential... Your talent. It's all going to waste protecting someone weaker than you. You're being held back so much that you'll die before you can reach your peak" Akaza lectured as he peered down at Izuku. "F-Fuck... Y-You..." Izuku grumbled as he struggled to move, and glared up at Akaza.

With a low growl, Akaza stomped on Izuku's stomach, pinning him to the mountain wall. "You and your weak tactics make my skin crawl. But, I'm here for another reason, I'm looking for two kids, named Bakugo and (Y/n)" Akaza said as he leaned down, grabbing Izuku's face to force the kid to look at him.

Izuku's eyes widen at the familiar names, then went back into a hard glare. "What do you want with them!?" He demanded, now more eager to fight back. "Do you really think you're in the position to demand me? Look at you, you're already a broken toy" Akaza scoffed as he eyed Izuku up and down judgingly. Suddenly, his hand shot out Izuku closed his eyes on instinct, and when he felt nothing he peeked his eye open.

"Leave him alone!" Kota demanded as he held a rock in his hand, prepared to toss it at the villain. Akaza groaned as he rolled his eyes, tossing the rock, that he caught, to the side. "You know... If you keep at it... You might end up dead!" Akaza said with a large grin as he, seemingly, appeared in front of Kota.

"No! Get away from him!!" Izuku exclaimed as he managed to get off of the mountain wall and tackle Akaza off of the cliff. "No!" Kota shouted as he ran over to the cliffside, expecting to see the horror of both villain and hero plummeting toward the ground. "K-Kota..." Izuku mumbled as he clung onto the edge, just barely hanging on, and gave him a large reassuring smile. "I got him," he said proudly.

~~~

~Bonus Scene~

"That was quite the fall you took, Father" Dabi said as he stared down at Akaza. "Shut up" the demon grumbled as he peeled himself out of the crater his body made. The wounds the fall inflicted instantly healed, as if he never fell in the first place. "Did you injure him, and tell him our motives, as planned?" Dabi asked curiously.

"Of course I did, but I went a bit overboard on the injuring prospect. I'm irritated I wasn't allowed to kill him" Akaza grumbled as he clenched his hands into fists. "You should get prepared for the next step" Dabi ordered as he turned his back to his adopted parent. "Don't order me around, brat" Akaza hissed while pushing past Dabi, heading back to Senjuro.