S3 E2

"So your class is going on a little camping trip, huh?" Shigarake asked as he focused on building his tower of cards. "I believe it's more like a training camp, but yes. And like any normal school, they need permission for us to go" (Y/n) explained as she set down the permission slip. Kurogiri picked it up, silently reading it over, noting every important detail listed on it.

"Seems like they'll be going to The Beast's Forest for training," Kurogiri said as he set down the paper. "Also, we heard back from the broker, apparently the Union accepted the task you handed them" (Y/n) informed as she headed to the door. "That's all I have for you two, I must get going before I miss school," she said as she exited the building.

~~~

"Aren't you so excited?! I've been looking forward to this trip!" Ochako exclaimed as she ran up to (Y/n). "I suppose I am excited as well. How about you, Deku?" (Y/n) asked as she turned to look at Izuku. "I- UH! Yeah!!" Izuku exclaimed as his face went red. He internally scolded himself for being so nervous whenever she looked at him, he was looking like a fool!

"Hm? What's the matter?" (Y/n) asked as she approached him. "Ah... I'm just a little hot" Izuku quickly lied as he attempted to back away from her. Ochako pouted, slightly jealous, she went to grab (Y/n)'s arm, only to stop and realize what she was about to do. "Eeee, let's cheer for camp! Camp! Camp!" Ochaco cheered as she pranced around, soon joined by Mina and Kaminari.

"I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses, does that mean they actually failed the final exams?! That would be so embarrassing! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class!" Monoma mocked loudly, only to be knocked out by Kendo. "Don't mind him" Kendo said with an apologetic look before dragging her classmate away.

"Hello, you must be the rest of Class B, it's nice to meet you" (Y/n) said as she eyed the students. "It's nice to see you outside the sports festival!" Tokage said with a smirk. "Attention Class A, our bus is here, everyone lines up immediately!" Tenya exclaimed as he waved his arms around.

Their travel took only an hour to get to their destination, which happened to be a cliff stop. Sadly, none of the students listened to Aizawa when he told them that this wasn't a rest stop. "You don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa asked rhetorically.

On cue, the car parked at the stop opened its doors and out stepped two girls and a little kid. (Y/n) blinked from the slight whiplash she got from their introduction. Of course, Izuku had to tell his class all about the heroes, which she decided to ignore. "What's up with the kid?" She asked as she pointed to the child, who stared up at her judgingly.

"What's with your stupid outfit?" The kid sassed back as he glared up at her. "Why? Did you want to hold my sword?" She asked, matching his same attitude. The kid eyed the sword, internally debating if he wanted to fall into his childish side. "It's real" she added, his eyes slightly widen in awe but quickly masked it with a glare.

She smirked, she was always good with little kids, and it's why she gets along so well with Daki and Senjiro. "How about this, I'll let you hold it once I'm at the camp" she whispered to the kid. "Shut up, I don't want to hold your stupid sword" Kota hissed. "Hm, your loss then," she said with a casual shrug before walking away from him.

"We owned this whole stretch of land, everything you can see, the summer camp you're staying at is there. The base of the mountain" Mandalay explained as she pointed at the spot. "Uh... Then why did we stop all the way up here?" Ochaco asked, a bit confused. "Isn't it obvious?" (Y/n) asked rhetorically, not at all fazed by this task.

"Eheh... Um... Back on the bus, quick, let's go" Sero nervously suggested, as he attempted to flee. "Good idea, we'll load up," Kaminari said, agreeing with Sero's escape plan. "The current time is 9:30 am, if you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon," Mandalay said with a chilling smile. At those words, most of the class ran for the bus, wanting no part of this training.