S2 E15

"You two are here to inspect my cult? I assure you, I would know if my cult members went missing" Doma said with a sweet smile. "We don't doubt your wisdom, but this mission leads us here" 13 reasoned with the demon. "Didn't a villain, one that attacked the USJ, has engravings in his eyes?" Rumi questioned, not entirely remembering the description.

"Oh, him? They're completely different. He actually left a few moments ago, he was only here on my behalf. Plus, haven't you heard about the interview? They say that villain has pink hair" Doma informed as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "He's right, the description doesn't match, aside from that, we wish to inspect this place," 13 said, earning a sigh from Doma.

"I'll warn you before you get suspicious, I have a cemetery down below. My cult loves to put their dead down there, something about connecting to God. If you run into their remains, don't go accusing me" Doma warned as he glanced off to the side. His warning wasn't entirely true, as some of the remains are victims of his.

"Very well, we will get started now, we should be done in a couple of days," 13 said as she walked off. "Thank you for your hospitality!" Rumi exclaimed with a quick bow before following after 13. "Bye now~! Don't get lost!" Doma cheerfully waved them off. Once they were out of sight, his smile dropped into a straight line.

~~~

"I'm sorry to show up unexpectedly, I hope you don't mind," the investigator said, as All Might gave him tea. "Please, it's always a pleasure to see you, Sukougi. So, how's the investigation?" All Might asked with a serious look. "So far, both the Cult and the District are clear. We are still puzzled by one villain, who attacked the USJ, the one you fought" Shokougi informed his old friend.

"Ah, that strong young man," All Might said, remembering his fight like it was yesterday. "We went ahead and looked up information on him," Sokougi said, looking a bit disappointed. "I know that look, what did you find?" All Might asked, worried about the answer. "That's the problem, we found nothing, it's as if he never existed" Sokougi muttered while scratching the top of his head.

"We did find something peculiar, he seemed connected to this guy named Hakuji Soyama. But he is beyond dead, last seen in 1779, and all leads ended from there. There are no records of this guy having kids, so I doubt the man is related at all. It's as if they're supposed to be the same person" Soukougi informed as he let out a sigh of distress.

"No way... This can't be all you found" All Might exclaimed in disbelief. "We couldn't collect any DNA samples from the scene, it's as if he didn't bleed. Since we don't have his body, this is all we can go off of" Soukougi said while shaking his head. "Wait, I thought I took him out with that punch? You didn't find his body when it landed?" All Might asked as he gripped the table.

"Not a trace of him, it's as if he didn't land at all. I doubt he even got damaged by your attack" Sokougi theorized, which frightened them both. "That is a terrifying thought... It can't be true. Could it?" All Might asked, hoping for a good response. "This is the reason I came to you as soon as I could. If he's alive, he'll most likely be able to take you on again, easily" Sokougi mumbled while looking down at the table.

"AH-CHOO!!!" Akaza sneezed extremely loud, causing (Y/n) to jump a little. "Don't tell me you're catching a cold" she said while eyeing him. "Nonsense, I can't catch one, someone's most likely talking about me," Akaza said while waving her off. "You believe in that saying?" She questioned him. "Well, what else is the cause? Pollen?" Akaza sarcastically said, with a roll of his eyes.

~~~

"So, you want me to be a part of your crumbling little league? But, you won't accomplish anything if you don't have conviction and desire. Without those, you'll always be a nameless weakling, achieving nothing. That's how you got here" Stain scolded Shiguraki while pinning him to the floor.

"Hey now, you're being a little rough, aren't you? Kurogiri, take this guy back" Shiguraki instructed, not noticing Kurogiri's predicament. "I'm sorry... But, I can't move, it must be the hero killer's quirk at work" Kurogiri apologizes, trying his best to move. "Gr... Akaza! Get out here!" Shiguraki exclaimed, only to be ignored by the demon.

"The word hero has lost all meaning in this society, the world is overrun by fakes. Criminals like you, who chase petty dreams, they must all be purged" Stain said as he prepared to end Shiguraki. "What do you think you're doing? If you touch this palm... I'll kill you" Shiguraki promised as he cracked the sword with his bare hand.

"You sure talk a lot, Hero Killer. Conviction? Maybe I don't have anything as loaded as that. If I had to choose a desire though, it'd be killing All Might. If this world wants to worship trash like him! I'll destroy their beloved Symbol of Peace, and then crush them while they're in shock!" Shiguraki said with a sadistic smile.

"Man... At least I don't have to train with that brat. But this means more healing time" he huffed as he stood up, pushing Stain off of him. "Muzan, call Doma to heal this injury" Shiguraki ordered the television, earning a grunt of acknowledgment. "I see your nature. It seems our goals fundamentally oppose each other. However, this wasn't in vain, we agree that we need to destroy the present" Stain said, as the two males stared at each other.

Their staring contest was quickly interrupted by a shoji door appearing out of nowhere. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite customer? I heard you got yourself into another battle" Doma said as he walked out of the door. The shoji door vanished once he had gone through it. "Oh my, am I interrupting something important? My apologies" Doma sarcastically said, not at all sorry.

"Oh, shut up, and heal me already, and heal Kurogiri while you're at it" Shiguraki ordered as he sat back down on a stool. "Very well, you know the drill," Doma said while letting out a sigh. "You can leave, drop dead. I'm the kind of person you hate most, right?" Shiguraki asked Stain rhetorically, while Doma quickly tended to his injury.

"I was testing your motives, people always show their true colors when on the verge of death. It's abnormal, but there is desire, a warped sprout of conviction inside of you. How will it bloom in the end, I wonder? Maybe I'll let you grow, if you don't turn out well, I'll take care of you later" Stain suggested, mostly talking to himself.

"All done! Both you and Kurogiri are back to normal!" Doma chirped as he clapped his hands. "Doma, show this man out, I no longer want him here" Shiguraki ordered, a bit pissed by what Stain said. "Actually, I think you should reconsider, he would be a great asset" Kurogiri retorted, which confused Doma.

"Doesn't matter, my business here is done anyways. Now, you'll return me to Hosu, there are still several false heroes I must attend to" Stain said with a look of determination. On cue, a shoji door opened underneath him, transporting him to his desired destination. "What a great guy! Now, I must be off! Don't get into any more fights~!" Doma teased as he also left through a shoji door.

~~~

"So, this is Hosu?" (Y/n) asked as she stared down at the city. Her face is covered by a mask and hoodie, with Akaza standing next to her. "It looks nicer than I expected" Shiguraki commented, having never been to the city before. "It will be much nicer once I reform it! I will purge this world of all the false heroes" Stain finalized before jumping off the structure.

"I give him about 6 hours before he gets caught," Akaza said, clearly not impressed by the villain. "I bet til sunrise" (Y/n) joined in, earning an annoyed sigh from Shiguraki. "Would you be quiet? You're making me more annoyed than I already am" Shiguraki grumbled as he scratched his neck.

"You shouldn't underestimate him, in all the cities Stain has appeared, crime rates have fallen. Perhaps because heroes are afraid of him" Kurogiri lectured them. "Hm... I give him a day to get captured" (Y/n) hummed, deciding to change her guess. "I'm still sticking with mine" Akaza chuckled, as Kurogiri shook his head, realizing they were ignoring him.

"This is getting boring, Kurogiri, bring out our new subjects" Shiguraki ordered, on cue portals formed around them and three creatures crawled out. "I've got a new bet, I give him less than an hour to crumble under our minions," Shiguraki said with a sadistic smirk. "Ah, now you're talking! I can't wait to see all those weaklings perish" Akaza exclaimed in glee.

Without a word, the three creatures left, instantly destroying anything in their path. A building even exploded, once one of the creatures jumped into it. Cries and screams of terror filled the city as citizens realise that they are in danger, unable to protect themselves until professional help arrives. "HAHAHAHA! Now, this! This is a good game!" Shiguraki exclaimed, happy with the destruction and chaos.