S2 E3

"Kirishima, from Class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!" President Mic commented as Kirishima popped out of the fallen robot. "WOOOH! TetsuTetsu from Class 1-B was also stuck underneath, what are the odds?" President Mic pointed out, showcasing TetsuTetsu popping out of the robot as well.

"Class 1-A Bakugo is rocketing over the obstacles! Clever!" President Mic complemented, not taking notice of some other students doing the same. Both Sero and Tokoyami had gotten over the obstacle, with their own quirks, all three had gotten past the obstacle with ease.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the commentary, as she's not able to see what's happening behind her. Currently, she and Shoto are running side by side. Know that's way too early to be competing against each other for first place in the race. Plus, it would just be a waste of energy on attacks that would never hit the opponent.

"For those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy, let's see how you feel about the second one! If they take a spill, they're out! If they want to pass this test, they have to get creative! It's THE FALL!" President Mic announced while everyone stopped at the edge of the cliff.

"What's this?! (Y/n), from Class 1-A just jumped!" President Mic pointed out. True to his words, (Y/n) had jumped from the starting platform to the next, avoiding the ropes entirely. "Look at her go! She's jumping like a pro!" President Mic complemented, while her competitors stared at her in shock.

Next was Asui, who also jumped from the platform, but landed on the rope, only to crawl the rest of the way. Next was Hatsumi, who used her gadget to get across. With that, everyone else started to slowly get across, determined to catch up with the other three.

"In the world of heroes, it can be hard to get popular without a flashy quirk. Right Eraser Head?" President Mic asked while turning to Aizawa. "I don't know what you're talking about, idiot" Aizawa grumbled out, feeling personally attacked by his comment.

"Looks like Todoroki is still skating by easily" President Mic pointed out, ignoring Aizawa. With that, Shoto had caught up to (Y/n) again, both having passed the second stage. Of course, Katsuki, who flew behind them, didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"Boy does he look foolish!" President Mic commented while watching Tenya balance himself across the ropes. "The leaders are putting distance between him and the students, who're stuck at The Fall! It hasn't been announced how many competitors will make it through to the next round, so there's no time to relax" President Mic commented, knowing it'll make everyone more determined to win.

"And now, we're finally approaching the last obstacle, everyone had better tread carefully. You're stepping onto a mind field!!" President Mic yelled out dramatically. With that (Y/n) ran forward, taking out any mine in front of her with her fan. Due to not wanting to leave a trail, she jumped far from her original spot, not giving anyone the chance to follow her steps.

"Oooh! Look at her go, not even hesitate to sacrifice herself first! But, she's preventing any trial, what a strategy!" President Mic commented, despite having not finished his information on the obstacle. With that, more competitors started to arrive, trying their best to not set off any landmines.

Shoto growled, having had to slow down, allowing her to get further and further away from him. He wanted to so badly catch up, but to do that, he has to use his quirk. The downside to that is, that he'll give others the advantage to follow him, something he does not want.

Unlike him, Katsuki can just fly over the mines, easily gaining speed towards him. With that, Katsuki easily passed him and started gaining speed towards (Y/n). "I'm coming for you next, sword freak!" Katsuki yelled out angirly, ignoring Shoto completely.