S2 E25

A/N: I've decided to skip the exams

"So, you're the one father keeps talking about. But he never told me how ugly you were" Dabi bluntly remarked. He looked human, aside from the horns on his head. Along with the Kanji "Lower Moon One" in his eyes. "Wow! It's the weird-hand guy! You're friends with my bestie, (N/n), right? Cool! Let me join the league, I wanna be in your group~" Toga cooed with an "innocent" smile.

"Akaza... What's the meaning of this? Get rid of them. I can already tell they're the type of trash I hate! A brat and a guy with no manors" Shiguraki ordered as he pointed at the two. "On the contrary, my son had manors, just not to you," Akaza said as he patted Dabi's shoulder. "Son? You look nothing alike" Shiguraki scoffed, not buying the demon's bullshit.

"Is that a problem, musty?" Dabi asked threateningly, his electric blue eyes glowing. "From what I was told, he was a recent willing occupant to the project. I see that it went well" Kurogiri noted calmly, pleased with the results. "We have one more, someone who will be in my sister's place," Akaza said as he moved aside, allowing a small kid through.

This kid looked exactly like Rengoku, practically he was a small version of him. With Kanji in his eyes reading: "Lower Moon Two". "Hello... My name's Senjurō Rengoku" Senjurō introduced himself shyly, surprisingly the only respectable one here. "This is Dabi, and this is Himiko Toga" Akaza added, introducing the other two.

"Hi! I'm Toga! Only (N/n) gets to call me Himi or Himiko! She and I said we'd make this world pretty! Please Mr. Handy Man, let me join your league of villains!!" Toga exclaimed a bit too eagerly. "You've got to be kidding me... Is she crazy?" Shigurake asked, a bit hypocritical of him to do so. "Trust me... I deal with it every day" Akaza grumbled, remembering Doma acting the same way.

"Dad, I don't like this, is this group really dedicated to our boss's mission? Also, are you actually my aunt's friend? I doubt she is" Dabi said as he glanced toward Toga. "Grow up, at least she knows how to introduce herself, along with that brat there," Shiguraki said while gesturing towards Senjurō. "He gets it from our father, they're both annoyingly kind" Dabi scoffed as he looked the other way.

"Plus, my Dad introduced me earlier, it's Dabi" Dabi stated bluntly, early a groan from the male. "No, I mean your real name," Shiguraki said as he pointed at him. "That is my real name now, I refuse to go by my actual name. I'm only here because my boss ordered me to be here" Dabi growled defensively. "In any case, you can't get rid of us so easily," Senjurō said with a smirk.

~~~

Mina was currently sobbing on (Y/n)'s shoulder, a bit dramatically, having lost in the exam. Sato, Kirishima, and Kaminari, also failed this test and looked emotionally drained. "Uh... There, there?" (Y/n) mumbled as she pat Mina's back, attempting to calm her down. "M-Maybe they'll let you go? There might be a last-minute twist or something!" Izuku said nervously, attempting to cheer them up.

"Stop Midoriya, by saying that out loud you're just jinxing them" Sero said as he placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "He said, whoever failed the exams will have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell. We didn't pass the practicals, so we're doomed! Don't you understand Midoriya or did All Might knock the brains out of you?!!!" Kaminari screamed as he poked Izuku's eyes.

"I don't think harassing Midoriya is going to help your situation" (Y/n) bluntly said. "Oh yeah?! Do you want your eyes poked too?!" Kaminari threatened angirly. "Hey, calm down Kamanari! I might not get to go either, my team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out and since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, they might've flunked" Sero admitted, unaware Mineta was listening in.

"At least bring us back something from camp!! Please!!" Kaminari cried, while in the background Izuku was crying on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "There, there..." (Y/n) mumbled as she pats his back with a blank look. "Once the bell rings, you should be in your seats" Aizawa lectured as he opened the door suddenly. Only to notice that everyone already shuffled to their seats, the silence was loud.

"Good morning, unfortunately, there were a few of you who didn't pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods. Everyone is going!" Aizawa announced with a creepy smile. "We really get to go to the camp?!" Kirishima asked in disbelief. "Seriously?!" Mina asked in pure happiness, while Tenya looked flabbergasted in the background.

"Yeah. The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly, two teams of course. And then Sero failed as well" Aizawa informed, earning a gasp from the kid. "MR. AIZAWA, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE LIED TO US! AREN'T YOU AFRAID WE'LL LOSE FAITH IN YOU?!" Tenya exclaimed as he stood up, his hand held high.

"That's a good point, I'll consider it. But, I wasn't lying to you about everything, a failure is still a failure, we've prepared extra lessons for the five of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face in summer school" Aizawa said, instantly ruining their excited mood.

"Hey! (Y/n), we plan to go on a class shopping trip! Why don't you join us?" Kirishima asked, stopping her from fully leaving. "Hm? Sure, I suppose I can go shopping" (Y/n) said, finding no complications in the idea. "Oh, Bakubro, see you there?" Kirishima asked, glancing at his buddy, who was leaving. "Tch... Whatever" he scoffed as he headed out of the classroom.

"What about you Todoroki?" Izuku asked as he approached the aloof male. "I visit my mom on days off" Shoto admitted innocently. "You party pooper! Don't you ever get tired of being so serious?!" Mineta cried accusingly. (Y/n) snickered before heading out of the classroom, most likely to meet up with Shinso or head straight home.

~End of Season 2~