S1, E12

"He's here, All Might... And he's not smiling" Izuku muttered to himself, the blood of dread plastered on his face.
"After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up" Shigaraki rudely said while standing up from his crouched position. Unlike Shigaraki, Akaza is more than excited, he can practically feel All Might's determination from his spot.

He watched as All Might vanished from his spot, then reappeared, taking down the villains. In an instant, 7 villains were down for the count. While All Might placed a protective hand above Aizawa's back. Effortlessly, All Might picked up Aizawa's weakened body, showing the world how badly beaten he is.

"I'm sorry Aizawa... I should've been here" All Might muttered out to the unconscious teacher. He then turned his attention to the two opponents. In an instant, the three children were taken away, with the courtesy of Akaza letting him. Expertly, Akaza's eyes moved with All Might's movement, evidence that he can see his attacks effortlessly.

But, what he didn't expect, was for Shigaraki's hand mask to snap off. Akaza looked at the hand with a confused look, a bit tempted to make some sort of joke. "What the heck?" Mineta questioned, now realizing they were no longer near the enemy. "Everybody, back to the entrance, and take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time" All Might demanded as he stood up.

"Y-yes Sir" Mineta stuttered out without hesitation, knowing not to argue with him. "Ribit" Asui commented, now shuffling to help Aizawa off the ground. "You saved us All Might" Izuku pointed out while staring up at All Might with a nervous look. "So you're the famous All Might I heard so much about!" Akaza spoke up with a wide grin, ignoring Shigiraki's uneven breathing and mumbling.

"Though... I expected you to be much faster, pity" Akaza said with a slight frown. "All Might, you can't! That villain took One for--" Izuku stopped shortly, remembering Asui and Mineta are still there. "Uh- I smashed him and it didn't break my arm this time. But he wasn't fazed at all, he's too strong!" Izuku said with a worried look.

"Young Midoryia!" All Might exclaimed as he held out his hand, silencing Izuku. "I've got this!" All Might said confidently, making a weird pose. Izuku looked hesitant for a moment but decided to carry Aizawa off towards safety. "I should get praised for being so patient, you know" Akaza grumbled, his foot tapping in anticipation.

"Would you shut up?" Shigaraki complained as he got up, now facing All Might. Before Akaza could retort, All Might made the first move and sped his way towards them. "Carolina!!" All Might shouted out, readying his attack, while Akaza effortlessly moved into his line of sight, blocking Shigaraki.

"Smash!!" All Might shouted, only for a blue light to seemingly reflect off his attack. The water behind Akaza plashed high, which could be mistaken for a geyser. All Might looked at Akaza with a confused look, noticing how the attack didn't affect him at all.

"How utterly boring... You have the determination, but you're so weak. I expected better from number one" Akaza said with a frown. In an instant, his hands produced a blue light as he swung at All Might at a fast speed, somehow All Might barely dodged the attack.

"I guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no effect on you!" All Might said, ignoring Akaza's harsh words. He then swung his arm into Akaza's chest, only for his fist to be effortlessly blocked. "Huh...? How... How did you-" All Might was then quickly cut off by a fist to his gut.

This sent All Might skidding backward as he coughed up some blood, a bit shocked he didn't see the attack. "Don't underestimate me All Might, I'm an unstoppable force" Akaza said with a cocky smirk. He then made a stance and stomped his foot on the ground, causing an indent in its spot. "Compass Needle," Akaza said as a blue snowflake appeared underneath him.