S1, E10

"The only real heroes I see are 13 and Eraser head. Perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from UA All Might should be here as well" Kurogiri said to Shigiraki. "How disappointing... I was looking forward to meeting him" Akaza said with a slight frown until he spotted (Y/n). Instantly, his smile grew back on his face, his fingers twitching in anticipation.

"So you scumbags use the press as a cover and snuck onto campus" Aizawa pointed out with an irritated look. "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends, who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the Great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here... Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play" Shigaraki threatened in a raspy voice.

In an instant, Aizawa activated his Quirk, his scarf lifted up, along with his hair, both defying gravity. Akaza had an intrigued look, while most of the students looked frightened. Those who aren't frightened had unreadable looks or pissed-off looks. "What? Real villains? No way, how could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asked nervously.

"Yeah, 13, why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked nervously. "Good question, I'm not sure," 13 said reluctantly, this made the students more nervous. "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Shoto asked with an unreadable look. "Well, in either case, the alarms aren't going off, which means it could be a quirk user who's, either, masking their presence, or messing with the system" (Y/n) spoke up, while standing next to Shoto.

"That's a valid point, they specifically chose this place as an entry point, at a time a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?" Shoto asked, rhetorically, with a serious look.

"13, get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school" Aizawa ordered him. "Yes, Sir." Kaminari did as told, and quickly as he could.

"What are you gonna do?! You can't fight them on your own! There are too many of them, even if you can nullify their Quirks. Your fighting style is not suited for this, your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. It's not gonna help with a group" Izuku pointed out worriedly.

"Can't be a pro if you only have one trick" Aizawa said reassuringly, sort of, causing Izuku to gasp in surprise. "I'll leave it to you, 13" Aizawa said as he jumped from the platform, and down below towards the villains. Aizawa ran towards three villains, who readied their Quirks at him, only for nothing to happen. Aizawa wrapped them in his scarf and swung them up above, then forcing them to head bump into each other.

A villain came at Aizawa on their own, only for his hits to not hit Aizawa. Instead, the villain got punched in the face, sending them through the air. Aizawa worked fast and captured the villain's leg in his scarf. Another villain tried to sneak attack Aizawa, who quickly ducked out of the way, kicking them in the face, and sending them into two other villains. Aizawa then released the first villain, sending them flying to the pile of villains.

"There he goes, trying to intimidate us, he is strong, and since he's hiding behind those goggles, you can't tell who's Quirk he's erasing. He's making it hard for us to work together, or rely on each other's powers" Shigaraki narrated to no one in particular. As he said this Aizawa deactivated a villain's Quirk and kicked her in the face while wrapping his scarf around the neck of another villain.

"He's quite intriguing, he has a lot of spunk" Akaza complimented while holding his chin up with his hand, looking like he was thinking. "Yeah? But, it's quite annoying, the worst thing about pros is when they live up to all their hype" Shigaraki said as he scratched his neck due to his irritation. "That's something we disagree on, I find it quite enjoyable," Akaza said with a smirk while leaning his head sideways.

Aizawa continued to fight villains after villains, Izuku and (Y/n) watching in awe. "Woah, he's holding them off, I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him" Izuku muttered. "This is no time to be analyzing, or watching Aizawa fight, we have to go!" Tenya exclaimed to the two, gaining their attention.

"Right..." (Y/n) muttered as she and Izuku made their way toward their fleeing classmates. The group of students made their way towards the entrance of the USJ, hoping to escape. But, a portal opened on the ground and Kurogiri popped out of it, blocking the group's path.

"There is no escape for you, it's a pleasure to meet you. We are the Leauge of Villains, I know it's impolite, but we've decided to invite ourselves into this Haven of Justice, to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath?" Kurogiri asked rhetorically while peering down at the group.

"I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of a change in plans that we could've not foreseen. Ah... Well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play" Kurogiri said, now looking like a weird triangle.

13 got ready to use her Quirk on the villain, only for Katsuki, Kirishima, and (Y/n) to try and attack the villain. Kirishima and Bakugo used their fist to try and hit the villain, while (Y/n) held up her fans like they were knives. Bakugo set off a large explosion with his Quirk, hoping to have landed a hit.

(Y/n) stood in between Kirishima and Bakugo, waiting for the smoke to clear. "Did you think we were just going to stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima asked with a smirk. "You live up to your school's reputation, but you should be more careful children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt" Kurogiri said mockingly, seemingly unharmed from the attack.

"You three... Get out of the way right now!" 13 ordered, causing Kirishima and Katsuki to look back at the pro hero. "I'll scatter you across this facility, to meet my comrades and your deaths!" Kurogiri claimed as purple mist surrounded the group. (Y/n) held her fans towards her face, trying her best to keep the mist out of her eyes.

"Crap! What is this?!" Kirishima exclaimed while holding his arm up protectively. The only ones who got out of the ball were Tenya, Ochako, and Seto. While everyone else was trapped in a large purple ball, all unable to get out. The next thing (Y/n) knew she is sent through a vortex and into a random building. Next to her are Bakugo and Kirishima, who looked equally confused about their predicament.

Collapse Zone

As soon as they are full out of the vortex they are surrounded by villains. In an instant, Bakugo screamed out as he is the first to attack the villains, blasting one in the face. (Y/n) and Kirishima stayed close to him, taking out villains from his back and side. She then opened up a fan, holding it up towards her face, and swung forward, sending the villain through the window. While Kirishima blocked the villain's attacks with his Quirk, landing a harsh punch to their face.

About 6 of them remained, now all a bit hesitant to fight. One villain decided to test their luck and aim for (Y/n). Only to get blasted in the face, and knocked out on the ground. "You fight me, you bastard!" Katsuki exclaimed angrily, only for another villain to try and hit him. In an instant, a fan blocked the villain's hit and sent them flying into a wall.

"Now, we're even" (Y/n) said with a wink, while Bakugo glared at her angrily. "Tch, whatever" Katsuki grumbled as Kirishima smashed two villains' heads together, slightly smirking at his two classmates. Before they knew it, the number of villains dwindled, leaving them with unconscious opponents.

"Tch, weaklings, they didn't even try" Bakugo mocked as he stared down at the opponents. "Enough of that, let's get out of here. We should go and find our other classmates, or a way out of this area" (Y/n) suggested as she made her way out of the building. "I agree with her, let's go Bakubro," Kirishima said as he followed after her. "Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki exclaimed but grumpily followed after them.