S1, E13

Shigaraki paced back and forth in their hidden base, and Kurogiri casually cleaned a dirty glass cup, ignoring his boss's antics. "We could've won... We could have beaten him to the ground... But, you! You had to just ruin it all!" Shigaraki yelled at Akaza, who is causally lifting a weight.

Earlier they had to retreat from their mission because the other heroes had arrived, outnumbering them greatly. When they arrived, they spotted Akaza causally laying on the sofa, unbothered by what chaos he caused. "You're blaming the wrong guy, crusty, go blame your boss" Akaza spat back rudely.

In all honesty, Akaza was just glad that his little sister isn't critically injured, he might've miscalculated his attack on her. He had got word from Doma that she had recovered fast while giving him the juicy details, of how the heroes saved the day. He had to shut him up after the demon started teasing him for "flying to the moon".

"What does master have to do with your part of the plan?!" Shigaraki asked in a warning tone, tempted to kill the demon. "He said to retreat or something along those lines, something about fighting All Might later," Akaza said uncaringly, not threatened at all by the human.

"Later... Later?! I got holes in places there shouldn't be, all because we should fight later?!" Shigaraki complained while scratching at his neck. "Quit complaining, you got healed by your boss, it's hardly noticeable," Akaza said with a scowl, slightly regretting being chosen to work with the villains.

"I will kill you" Shigaraki threatened while glaring at the demon, knowing he can't do anything to Akaza. "I don't fight weak, pitiful creatures like you, it's a waste of time" Akaza bluntly stated, which got Shigaraki pissed. "Grr!" Shigaraki goes running at Akaza, in a sad attempt to hurt him, only for a portal to stop him.

"Enough, it's no use fighting a losing battle, he was just following orders. On another note, these demons gave us some intel on All Might" Kurogiri informed, officially stopping their argument. "That's correct, as expected he wasn't as strong as before. Even better, he could hardly stand after that fight with Akaza" Shigaraki's master said on the TV, having listened to everything.

"There has been a change of plans, I've got word that my daughter got something of value. We no longer are focused on All Might, as he is no longer of importance" Muzan spoke up through the TV. "Importance?! He's the worst of them all! We take him down, we take everything down" Shigaraki argued ignorantly.

"You know... I truly despise you and your lack of loyalty, questioning my word. You're lucky you have something I want or else this would've gone differently" Muzan said threateningly. A shiver ran down both Shigaraki and Akaza's spines, feeling the bloodlust through the TV.

"Now, now Muzan, remember our deal, now Tomara, listen closely. You will have company arriving in a few days, they will give you everything you need. Remember, you are my face, while I lay hidden in the shadows, and the next time, the world will be afraid of you" Shigaraki's master spoke and ended the TV call.

~~~

"16... 17... 18... 19... 20" the investigator counted while looking at the group of kids. "Everyone seems to be unharmed, except for the boy whose legs were all messed up" the investigator concluded. (Y/n) stood by Kirishima and Bakugo, a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Man, that was so manly, carrying (Y/n) all the way to safety!" Kirishima praised Katsuki with stars in his eyes. "Shut up, shitty hair!" Katsuki yelled out with a light blush on his face. Yes, you heard that right, Katsuki Bakugo carried (Y/n) to the heroes to get treated. It would've been heroic, if it wasn't for the face he let no hero help him carry her.

"I do like to thank you, Bakugo, for carrying me" (Y/n) said honestly, giving him a slight bow in respect. "Don't bow at me! I didn't do it for you, got it!!" Katsuki yelled out while pointing at her. "Aren't you wondering about mwah? There was my sparkling light!" Aoyama said patiently and looked over toward Bakugo, Kirishima, and (Y/n).

"So, did you guys deal with villains as well?" Tokoyami asked as he walked up to Bakugo, Kirishima, and (Y/n). Katsuki walked off with a huff, not wanting to interact with the student. "Eheh... Yeah, we did, but they weren't that difficult" Kirishima answered sheepishly, while (Y/n) nodded.

"Really? Ours were a bit tough, but I think they were just low-level grunts" Kamanari butted in unannounced. Meanwhile, Aoyama continued to be ignored, and not even (Y/n) tried interacting with him. "Did you miss me?" Aoyama asked as he looked towards another group, only to again, be ignored.

"Where do you think I was?" Aoyama asked as he placed a hand on Asui's shoulder. "Um... Where?" Asui asked a bit hesitantly, forced to interact with him. "It's a secret" Aoyama whispered as sparkles seemed around his face, which just creeped Asui out.

"Let's go ahead and get these students back to the main campus. They've been through a lot we don't need to question them right away" the investigator said to the policeman. "Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?" Asui asked, thus gaining the attention of the class, wanting to hear his answer.

All in all, Aizawa wasn't in the greatest condition, the only fortunate news is that he's alive somehow. If Doma was here, he would've made some comment about it. But, earlier he had to bounce, leaving Kokushibo to watch over (Y/n) and anything of interest.

"Um, Sir, what about 13?" Mina asked worriedly, having remembered their condition wasn't great either. "There's no need to worry there, despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back. 13 is going to pull through, good as new," the investigator said, earning relieved looks from Mina, Jirou, and Momo.

"And All Might is also without any serious injuries, a bit concussed, but he's fine. He's in the nurse's office right now, recovery girl's power should be all the treatment he needs" the investigator informed, knowing the students would ask eventually. "What about Deku?!" Ochako asked with a worried look, remembering that he was carried off for treatment as well.

"How's Midoriya?" Tenya asked also looking very worried while restating Ochaco's question for a specific student. "Midori- Ah, recovery girl is taking care of him too, he's fine," the investigator said, remembering that Midoriya is one of the students. Poor Shoto was the only one who wasn't surrounding the investigator, keeping to himself. While Katsuki is nowhere to be found in the mass of students.

"Now, let's get you all back to class," the investigator said, earning an "okay" from most of the class. "Sansa, I still have some business in the nurse's office, I'll leave this to you, okay?" the investigator said to a policeman. "Yes, Sir!" The policeman said while saluting the investigator. The funny thing is, that the policeman has a cat head instead of a normal human head.

This earned him a few looks from Ochaco and Mina. Meanwhile, Katsuki can be seen peering up at the nurse's office, seemingly scowling at the building. "Bakugo, let's get going, we're heading to class" (Y/n) yelled out while standing beside Kirishima, who was about to yell out the same thing."Yeah, yeah, I heard him, no need to yell for me," Katsuki said as he walked after them, surprisingly calm despite his personality.

~~~

Within the nurse's office, All Might laid there with a contemplating look, while slightly being told off by the nurse. "He wasn't going full out..." All Might revealed, earning a slight gasp from Izuku. "His strength is incredible, a couple of times I thought I'd die. Yet, despite that, he allowed me to beat him" All Might muttered with a frown.

"Really? What a monster... I hope we don't run into him again" Izuku said with a worried look. "I think we will... But for now, we shouldn't be worrying about it right now" All Might said as he tried to sit up. His whole torse is wrapped in bandages, along with his head. Not only was he concussed, but he has multiple broken bones from the harsh punches Akaza sent him.

"All Might... Something isn't right about him... I don't think he's human"

~End of Season 1~