S2 E10

"Begin!" President Mic yelled out, and in an instant, (Y/n) appeared in front of Izuku's face, with her sword closing in on him. "Gh- SMASH!!" Izuku yelled as he flicked his finger, forcing (Y/n) to fly backward. She quickly landed on her feet and implanted her sword into the ground to keep herself from flying out of bounds.

"WOAH! MIDORIYA MANAGED TO SEND (Y/N) FLYING!!!" President Mic commented, while their battle was at a stalemate. Her eyes narrowed in on the damage he did to himself. Taking a deep breath, smoke came out of her mouth as she exhaled, preparing to attack with a different approach.

"Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant" she whispered out mid-swing, by the time she was done whispering, the floor around them cracked. Izuku's eyes widen in shock, as he focused on the slash marks that had barely missed him. When he turned his head, he saw (Y/n) in front of him, again.

"SMASH!!!" Izuku yelled out, only to realize too late that he made a horrible mistake. In his haste to get (Y/n) away from him, he had caused the cracked ground around him to rise. Mid-air, she swung her sword at the rocks as if it were a bat, sending the rubble right at Izuku. Before landing safely in the arena, in bounds, then jumped forward again, using the rubble as a barrage.

As intended, Izuku countered the rubble, flicking it backward in hopes of not getting hit by the objects. Unfortunately, he took notice of (Y/n)'s absence too late. With a sharp hit to his nape and a kick to his back, he stumbled forward, suddenly feeling drowsy, and falling to the floor onto his knees.

"LOOK AT THAT! SHE JUST MADE MIDORIYA FALL TO HIS KNEES!! WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS!!" President Mic shouted out. "Give up now, you're finished" (Y/n) demanded as she held her blade to his neck, threatening to cut it off. Izuku trembled in his spot, unsure what his next course of action would be, in order to win against her.

That's when he noticed it, (Y/n) glancing toward the audience, while still keeping a close eye on him. That's when he remembered, the talk he had with Kokushibo just minutes ago. "I'm not... Done yet!!" Izuku exclaimed as he flipped over, using his left hand to grab the sword, as his right sent a punch to her stomach.

Thankfully, on instinct, he did not hurt her badly, but enough to send her flying off of him. But, in return, the sword was yanked out of his hand, leaving a deep gash. (Y/n) skid to a stop, away from Izuku, as she slashed the sword away from her to shake off his blood. "I won't go down as easily as Todoroki did," Izuku said as he slowly got to his feet.

"That's where you're wrong, you see, I already won. You and your body just refuse to realize it" (Y/n) said as she calmly placed back her sword into its sheath. "What are you-- Gh!!" Izuku's sentence was abruptly cut off as his whole body froze until his body flopped over. "Paralysis, pretty effective, don't you think?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically as she walked over to Izuku's fallen form.

"Midoriya is immobilized! (Y/n) wins! She advances to the next round!" Midnight announced after checking Izuku's paralyzed body. With a huff, (Y/n) headed off the stadium, her head raised in confidence. "Why... Why are you following your brother's path? Are you... Like Todoroki?" Izuku mumbled out, causing (Y/n) to stop in her tracks.

She glanced back at him, debating whether or not to further strengthen his outlandish theory. "Heh, you have no clue what my lifestyle is like. Even if it is, I wouldn't be telling you my life's story like we are buddies, focus on what matters" (Y/n) advised, not giving him a straight answer for the time being.

With that, she walked off, leaving Izuku to be carried off by robots, who were to bring him to Recovery Girl. "But... You matter..." Izuku mumbled out, only to be left unheard by the female. "That's how you defeat him" (Y/n) said confidently as she sent a smirk toward Shinso, who waited for her at the exit. "Yeah, like I can do that" Shinso scoffed, giving her a playful eye roll, then glancing at the damage caused to the ring.

"Nah, but you can paralyze your opponents, you just gotta sprinkle in some paralysis made by my father" (Y/n) said with a cocky smirk. "I thought it was the rainbowed freak who made it" Shinso commented, having remembered that Doma was into poisons. "Nope! Plus, paralysis isn't really a poison" (Y/n) informed as they made their way to the audience stands.

"Also... My brother is into being poisoned, not making them" (Y/n) said with a deadpanned expression. Shinso sweatdropped at the information, having not known that sooner. "Some day, that guy is going to die just by consuming too much poison" Shinso mumbled, while (Y/n) let out a sigh. Only she knew how ironic his sentence was, as it's that exact reason Doma is into poisons.