"A Girls Night Out." - Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Will do." I said as everyone got in the car. I don't like the idea of punishing them. So hopefully this goes well. I gave Jordan a final kiss before getting into my car.

We were driving when Evan spoke up, "Rydel, just so you know, the one in the flannel is Hope. The one wearing a blue button-up is Faith."

"Haha, that's really funny. Hope and Faith." Laura added with a small snort.

"How is that funny?" Both Hope and Faith asked.

She quickly stopped her laughing and said, "Nevermind.." She then stared out the window.

"And who's this?" Evan asked.

"Oh, this is my best friend, Laura." I answered.

After a long drive, it was about 2:17 and we were at the beach. I told the girls we were going here first, so I hope they brought their bathing suits. Laura helped me get the chairs ready while Evan and her friends started swimming. I looked over to see only Hope and Faith in the water and Evan just standing there in her ripped jeans and Evanescence sweatshirt.

Evan's p.o.v.

Yeah, I brought a bathing suit. In fact, I'm wearing it under my clothes. Hope and Faith got dressed in tankinis. Hope was in a black and red tankini; black top and red bottoms. Faith was in a red top and black bottom. They walked over to me. "Come on, Evan. Let's get in the water." Faith said.

"Yeah, change into your bathin' suit." Hope added.

"Umm. Not now." I hesitatly said. "You guys go." I said. They both shrugged and ran into the water. I sighed as I let my feet slightly sink into the sand. What can I say? I hate myself. I hate my body, but it also doesn't help that I have scars on my arms. Fucking idiot, Evan...

Laura ran passed me in a turquoise one-piece with multicolored plaid shorts over the bottom half and a couple of anklets. She didn't just pass me, she knocked me to the ground. She turned around and didn't say anything except, "Watch where you're going, Bitch." I don't even know this Laura girl and she already hates me. I stayed on the ground, not bothering to get up. I pulled my legs to my chest and sat there, letting the wind decide where it wanted my hair to go.

Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice talking softly, "Did you bring a bathing suit?" It was Rydel. I faced her, seeing her in a Hello Kitty bikini. The top was pink with a Hello Kitty face and the bottom half was pink leopard print with a small skirt attached.

"I love your bathing suit." I complimented.

"Thanks, but you didn't answer my question." She reminded.

"Um.. Yeah, I have one. It's under my clothes." I told her.

"Are you going to go in the water?" She asked.

"No." I simply answered.

"Okay then." Rydel then sat next to me.

"Aren't you going in?" I asked her.

"No, I'm fine. I'd rather sit with you." She said, making me smile slightly. After a couple of minutes of talking, Rydel stood up and pulled me up as well. She took off my Evanescence sweatshirt revealing my Batman skirt-type top and pulled off my ripped jeans, revealing the rest of my Batman bikini. Why would I wear a bikini if I feel so insecure of my stomach and body? Michael bought me a new bathing suit for when we go to the beach and I told him I didn't want to wear it, but he literally fought me and put it on me.