Chapter 12-Another Murder

Isabella couldn't talk on the phone, so we arranged a meet in the next less than an hour at a petrol station mini supermarket.

Before that, I had to tell MM and Sam the truth.

"Taylor, are you by chance using drugs?" That was what MM thought.

I had no time to force them understand. It was a family Sunday, but I thought since I had never given them couples time, then it would have been a perfect day.

I tracked to the petrol station which was not more than half a kilometer away from home. Obviously I wasn't expecting her to be there yet. She was a late comer in everything apart from parties, so I decided to get in the mini supermarket and purchase myself chocolate.

No sooner I had made it into the supermarket than she appeared in her dad's blue SUV, and made a screeching halt at the parking area. Almost burning her tyres out.

She jumped out and immediately saw me even before I had made it to wave at her.

"Hey, Taylor," she sped towards me and brought me into a tight hug.

"Hey," I hugged back.

She then ushered me into the mini supermarket and filled me in with what happened.

Isabella was there. They had been texting with Noah and once they met things became more intimate and they decided to get a room. They were all kinky and were doing some things that I ewed at, when Gwen went knocking to their door.

She needed Isabella to help her curry some drinks from the store. How corny that a girl she had never spoken to in over a year just appeared and asked her for help. Isabella refused, but Noah persuaded her to go help. Eventually she accepted.

She came back with a drink. Once she opened the door to the room she was accosted by blood and Noah's dead corps laying on the floor. She was too terrified to tell anyone nor call 911. She just left the party to avoid being suspect.

She told me all that because she trusted me and asked me to keep it a secret.

There was something that didn't add up. Why would Gwen ask Isabella of all people to help her? How did she know the room they were in? Was she part of the plan?

We obviously couldn't get anything out of Gwen... Unless.. Unless we had a blackmail.

What if she wasn't part of the plan, it was just a mia coincidence. Well, a one in a million one but that didn't make it impossible.

Isabella narrated all that in a voice hardly above a whisper claiming that walls had ears. As we loitered in the mini supermarket picking up random stuff.

"We have to know why Gwen called you and not any of the girls in her stupid clique," I suggested.

"Wait what do you mean by we"

"You and I," I answered taking a bag of chips from a random shelf.

"I'm out. Who do you think you are? A detective or something, perhaps you didn't even know him."

"I might have given him your number."

"Hmm, I could almost guess that. Don't feel guilty T, you didn't do it okey"