Chapter 4-The New School President

Once at his desk, he stopped glancing at me, giving me a moment to breathe.

"That was so anomalistic," Isabella whispered after noticing the glare.

It made me feel like I did something wrong. Over thinking it, maybe I did wrong, but he was hurting me and making me all emotional. Fighting girls for him but he still hanged out with them claiming that they were his friends and I was too insecure. I never knew I could be so jealous until I met him.

"I know," I replied in the same low tone.

I tried and I tried and I tried not to steal glances at him but I still did. In the most surreptitious manner, I peeked at every single move he did. I felt kind of guilty maybe because I was stealing glances from someone I heart wrecked or maybe because he wasn't really interested like he used to be. Maybe it was half of both.

Back when we were lovers he used to steal them back and when our eyes met we would both smile. At times I would flush and shy away.

Now I was failing to understand him. At times he gave me cold glares, and at times he ignored me like I wasn't there. What his intentions or ambitious towards me were were completely vague.

The first class took depressing seconds. I had barely got anything nor wrote anything. One second it was good morning class and the other it was see you tomorrow and have a nice day. If nice was synonym for terrible then it would probably be what I was expecting my day to be like.

The second class was Physics class which we didn't share with either Isabella nor Wade but we did share it with Brian, Camilla's boyfriend. Camilla was one of my best friends but she was less crazier compared to Isabella.

All through the second and the third lesson, I didn't want the lessons to end though there was this other part of me that still wanted to see Wade. Even if I crossed my fingers, the time flew more than ever.

I couldn't imagine sharing the same cafeteria with my ex boyfriend who gave me a spine tingling, cold glare early that same morning, but all in all break time reached. My heart missed a bit when the bell to break time noisily rung.

I extended class, even after the teacher and other students left, with a few minutes.

Trying to make a flowers sketch in my emotional support sketch book, I couldn't match the petals right. For a moment it looked like an up side down umbrella.

My emotions were taking over my art.

After several awry-gone trials, I gave up having bought as much time as I could so that Wade and his friends would be done eating and leave the cafeteria. They usually left early in order to go and prepare their games tools for evening sparing after lunch.

Isabella was not in the locker room but going out of class late bought me enough space to find my locker without much struggle. I tossed my books in my higgledy piggledy arranged locker and tread for the cafeteria swerving my head like a worried bunny, afraid to meet Wade's glare somewhere around the hallways or in the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was normal, the rich kids at the far left taking expensive snacks they brought from home while the others were taking chocolate milk and biscuits offered by the school.

I took my cup of milk and biscuits that was offered to me by a lady. The lady who was always dressed in a white smock. Can't tell if its always the same one or she changed but that didn't concern me.