Chapter 25. Bloodline Awakening.

Start from the beginning

It was worth mentioning that when Cecile and Evelyn saw her wearing the [Flowers and Spring] kimono, the first blushed a little, and the other was directly drooling while looking at her.

Yasneia gathered energy and waited. She knew she had to wait for the three types of celestial bodies to appear in the sky to break through.

When the Sunlight, Moonlight, and starlight created balance in her body, she pushed her energy to advance.

*Bang!*

When she broke through, the energy of the Sun, Moon, and stars started gathering on top of her.

Yasenia felt something getting ingrained in her mind; it was the name of her bloodline, [Celestial Firmament Dragon]. Then, as if urged by something, she stood up and opened her mouth while lifting her head towards the sky!

"ROAAAR!!"

A mighty dragon cry left her mouth!

The air pressure from the roar made the four people spectating feel a strong gale that almost pushed them back. It was as if Yasenia was shouting that she had been awoken and nothing would bar her path from now on.

Meanwhile, in the sky, the mysterious phantom of a Western dragon formed.

Its body was the same color as the night sky, and it seemed to carry the countless stars in the sky in its body. It also had golden scales with a crescent Moon shape on the left side and a Sun shape on the right.

The mighty dragon looked down at Yasenia, and it dived at a fast speed.

Yasenia didn't move. She just closed her eyes and opened her arms as if welcoming it.

The dragon transformed into an energy beam and entered her! Then her aura crazily exploded.

The shockwave made the awestruck spectators take a few steps back. Yasenia broke through directly to the sixth level of the Body Modification realm!

Moreover, she completed her marrow transformation perfectly in one go.

The four people spectating had their mouths open. Even Cecile had a flabbergasted expression.

Yasenia lowered her arms and then turned to them with a smile.

Oliver was the first to awaken completely and said while shaking his head. "As expected of little sis, I have already advanced to the fifth level and was proud of it, and here you come, jumping from the third level to the sixth in the span of one night. Moreover, I feel you are closer to the seventh level than the sixth..."

However, Angel, Cecile, and Evelyn felt pressure for the first time in their lives. During their years of cultivation, these three have been praised as geniuses. Of course, even if they didn't want to, some complacency and arrogance grew in them.

They were young, and getting affected by excessive praise was normal.

On the other hand, this event slapped away that little arrogance they were sprouting. It made them think. 'If she continues to advance at this pace... Wouldn't we be left behind?'

Their faces hardened, and they thought of putting more effort into cultivating.

Yasenia saw the frowns on their faces and thought for a moment before understanding. "You three are already advancing at a good pace. The saying I like the most is, "Haste makes waste." Do not compromise your foundation only to advance faster."

Seeing that they were listening, she continued. "Right now, I will need, at best, one month, at worst, two months to consolidate my foundation and start gathering energy for advancement again, so don't worry too much."