Chapter 6. Learning the Truth.

Start from the beginning

Moreover, her tail was also a weapon! She could harden it when she clenched the muscles of her tail. The worst part for her enemies was that it was still highly flexible because of how the scales were arranged. The black portion of her tail was more rigid, and the golden part more flexible, resembling a two-meter flexible steel whip.

During her teenage years, she polished her battle style with the help of her mother and the other experts in the house. She has less skill than a seasoned fighter, but she is practically equipped with two weapons, which gives her an edge in defensive or offensive power.

Thanks to the obstacle course training, she can now use her tail to change her charge direction by slapping the ground with it once. She can also use it to run almost parallel to the floor, helping her make attacks that are hard to defend against. She can deviate arrows and grab your ankle while fighting to make you lose balance.

Yasenia was approaching her 18th birthday, and everyone could tell that she would be able to start cultivating that year.

Her appearance was what surprised the residents of the house the most. Not because it was terrible, but because it would make all the maids blush every time they spoke to her!

The men also had it hard in more than one way! Be it because of the murderous glances from the females or the teasing glimpses that sometimes Yasenia threw at them to prank them. They were genuinely miserable!

Yasenia was 187cm tall, playing in the formidable Empress Cup. Standing proud but with softness that would make the finger sink! The thing was that they seemed to defy gravity!

Her soft, round butt and slim waist moved seductively while she walked because of her tail. This caught the attention of those that walked behind her. Moreover, she had long legs with thick yet not fat thighs, making people want to hug them.

Her dragon-like tail had a little more than two meters in length. At first, it had a 10cm diameter, slimming until the last 20cm of her tail had a constant 4 cm diameter. Those 20cm were able to change into different forms. She can control the scales and change them to be as soft as jelly or harder and sharper than a sword. The color starts with a metallic black that halfway transforms into pure golden color.

Yasenia's midnight black hair was straight, like a waterfall, and fine as silk threads. Her hair reached her waist just above her tail and had a beautiful luster.

Her facial features were seductive, with straight, slim eyebrows and fan-like eyelashes. Her almond eyes had the ends slightly raised, making her gaze amorous. However, the gold-colored slit eyes with a tinge of red around the pupil gave an imposing touch to them. Moreover, Yasenia's lips were slightly pouty with a beautiful light strawberry color. An enchanting face that made a person want to kiss it.

Her disposition is naturally charming, sashaying her hips because of her tail, and her fragrance is sweet and addicting. Her skin had a beautiful white-pinkish color that and very supple.

The people of the house were screaming in their heads, 'Miss! You are tempting me to commit a crime! Can you please become a little uglier!?'

Although the males had it difficult, at least they weren't constantly around her. For the maids, however, they had to battle daily, not between each other but with themselves!

Thanks to a certain someone (A sneeze sounded in the study room), Yasenia normally bathes with the maids' help. Of course, this didn't stop when she grew up.

(Tatyana: "Why do I feel a lot of people cursing and venerating me at the same time!?").

If Yasenia were entirely female, the maids wouldn't complain that much. But you must remember that our Yasenia had an additional weapon between her legs! And it wasn't small!