Chapter 5. Cultivation Method Acquired!

Comincia dall'inizio

She has chestnut hair cut neatly in a bob and a pair of icy blue piercing eyes.

The couple's little boy, Oliver, has chestnut-colored hair like his parents. He has inherited his mother's blue eyes. Even as a child, his personality is easygoing. In the future, he wants to become as strong as his father and protect all his friends and family.

Tatyana saw Richard appearing at the gate. He gave a bow to Tatyana and asked with a gentle smile, "What does the Lady want to order from this butler?"

Tatyana nodded and answered, "I will be gone with a part of our forces to obtain the [Convergence of the stars] cultivation technique. I want you to stay extra alert for enemies trying to make a move while I'm away. If necessary, activate the single-use killing array and stay inside until I return. The safety of Yasenia has priority over everything."

Richard answered seriously, "Don't worry, Lady Tatyana. All the people in the house know what is most important. Even if I must give my life away, I won't let any harm befall the little miss."

Tatyana nodded and turned to leave. While leaving, she said, "You are the second strongest in this house. I would rather not lose a capable right-hand man like you. Take care of yourself, too, and remember, you have a little boy to take care of now." With that, she disappeared behind the corner, going toward the barracks.

Richard then returned to the house. When he thought about the people hiding and trying to harm their little miss or his son, he couldn't help but smile gently, even if his eyes didn't show the slightest bit of amusement.

Meanwhile, in the study, Anna and Yasenia were beginning their lesson. "Little miss, you must first know that this world is incomparably vast. The powers that I will tell little miss about are the ones that influence this area."

Little Yasenia nodded, and Anna continued, "For starters, our world doesn't have a name since countless cultures have called it differently since ancient times. We, however, do name the continents." Yasenia nodded in understanding.

Anna said, "Our continent is called the Sky Continent, and we are surrounded by another four smaller continents, each in the North, East, South, and West. These continents are called Black Tortoise for the North, Azure Dragon for the East, Phoenix for the South, and finally, White Tiger for the West."

"Each of these continents is much smaller than ours, and one first-rate sect and Kingdom control each. Similar to the names of the continents, we have the Black Tortoise sect and the Kingdom of Water, the Azure Dragon sect and the Kingdom of Earth, the Phoenix sect and the Kingdom of Fire, and finally, the White Tiger sect and the Queendom of Metal. Each sect has special cultivation techniques that aren't tied up to the attributes and are quite strong."

"There are a lot of second-rate sects and innumerable third-rate sects. The fourth-rate sects are called schools, such as the Azure school near the capital city. They are quite weak and used to recruit disciples for the main branches. The requirements for being called first-rate and the likes... Little miss will learn when you start cultivating."

Yasenia then asked eagerly, "When will I start cultivating?"

Anna answered earnestly, "Because of the harsh requirements for starting the cultivation path, one must not start until the body has completely matured. This is something that has been researched since ancient times. Remember that every expert through the eras has reached the same conclusion."

Yasenia asked, "Then if someone matures slower than others, wouldn't they be disadvantaged?"

Anna answered calmly, "Little miss, our world is very unfair. Mortals are the only ones to use the term fairness. In the cultivation world, there are very few non-written rules. One is that seniors won't attack juniors unless they provoke them first. Duels to the death agreed by both parties can't be interrupted. Reputation is essential, so humiliating someone is sometimes worse than killing them. Little Miss must be careful in the future."