They both made their way to the counter, Mina looking at the alcohol on display. To Chaeyoung's amazement, the beverages looked much fancier than they had been the last time. She wanted to impress the older woman by purchasing something of exquisite taste.

"I'll get a Bonne Maman please. And you?" Mina asked, turning to look at Chaeyoung who lingered close by.

"Oh, a Chicken Carbonara please." She said shyly. There was a smile on Mina's face as she watched Chaeyoung's gaze set on the beverages.

"And two mimosas please. Cannes and?" Mina looked at the younger woman.

The nerves had gotten to Chaeyoung as she felt pressured to impress the older woman. What was something fancy she could get and make a good impression with? She rarely drank alcohol and yet she never passed up on drinking a mimosa.

"La Vi En Rose please." She said quickly, having had time to read that it was a rose wine with strawberries, green apple, mint and rose essence within the drink. She loved strawberries.

"And are you both legal to drink? May I see your ID's?" The cashier asked. Mina giggled, whipping out her ID and credit card.

"I'm older than her." She mentioned as she looked to Chaeyoung.

"You both look so young." The cashier said with a smile.

Chaeyoung would've taken this as a compliment if she wasn't wary of the smile the woman was giving Mina. Mina was her date.

Mina came for her. Why couldn't she possess the woman and be in control of who smiled at her. She was...jealous.

Mina gave the cashier a friendly smile before leading Chaeyoung to the fountain for the waters. There was a brief word exchanged as they got water then contemplated where to sit. Outside where it was windy or inside where they would be kept in the comfort of the warm air conditioning?

"Let's sit inside since it's windy. That way we can stay warm." Chaeyoung said, Mina nodding in agreement.

As they passed a table, Chaeyoung saw in the corner of her eye, a couple sitting comfortably beside one another. An instant ick and disgust came over Chaeyoung as she thought about how she hated when couples did such a thing.

She sat down across from Mina, instantly feeling comforted in the sight of the woman in front of her and relaxed.

"Did I tell you about why I couldn't dress up for Halloween as a child?" Mina asked.

Ah yes, referring to the text that she sent, where she would tell the story to Chaeyoung once they met. The younger woman was indeed interested.

But those eyes, every time she caught sight of Mina's eyes, she couldn't bring herself to keep eye contact. She remembered their conversation, of what color Mina's eyes looked.

The pictures often did no justice as she occasionally peaked at the pictures on the app. They looked dark, but up close, Chaeyoung could see the honey brown in her eyes and melted at the sight.

Such eye contact prompted her to blush and grin a stupid grin. She wondered if Mina was questioning what she was smiling about. Oh, Mina if only you knew the way you radiate like the sun this very moment.

If only you could see through Chaeyoung's eyes and see how her eyes wander about your face, catching every spot as if capturing the sight of you for the first time. She tried not to smile, but it's not like Chaeyoung's cheeks never deceived Mina.

"My mother wouldn't let Kai and I dress up. She would board up the windows and turn off the lights. But what Kai did is really funny. He would flash a light in the cracks of the window, catching some children's attention. When they would come to the door, he would turn off the lights and pretend that we weren't home. My mother would wonder why children were still coming to the door even though she thought she was succeeding in keeping us hidden." An instant giggle filled the room as Mina giggled.