HELPING THE EMPIRE

Chapter Thirty Four

I saw Amina cleaning, "Amina," I walked to her "yes?" She looked at me "why don't you go visit your family?" I smiled "what do you mean? See you firing me!?" I gasped and hugged her.

"Of course not!" "But I think you need time off for yourself and your family. I just know your family misses you" I smiled lightly at her.

"What about you my lady?" Amina asked "what about me? I have my maids here and other people. Please, go enjoy yourself with your family. It's been quiet a while" Amina smiled.

"Thank you. Should I pack right now?" I nodded and she went up stairs. I want to Raphael's office and knocked on it and walked in.

"Your highness, I just wanted to let you know I'm sending Amina to go with her family for awhile" "alright," he didn't really acknowledge it.

There hasn't been a lot of chemistry between them.

"Why don't you go help her pack or take her there?" I suggested "and why would I do that?" Raphael looked up at me. "Uhm, well, she needs it?" Raphael looked confused "I think she can manage" he looked back down at his papers.

I pouted, disappointed I wouldn't see some action between them. I then got an idea, I smiled and walked closer to Raphael's desk. He looked up at me confused and annoyed. I sat on his desk.

"You and Amina, make a pretty couple."

This should get me a reaction from him!

"Helena, what're you doing?" "Don't you think you guys look cute?" "No. We barley even talk" Raphael replied coldly and he shoved me off his desk.

"You're messing up my papers with your big bodies" "hey what's wrong with big bodies!?" I shouted at him. "Nothing, you're just in my way" Raphael looks back at his papers.

I left his office and helped Amina with her suit cases. Some maids put them in the carriage.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I nodded "I have everyone her" I assured her "alright. But if there's an emergency please let me know" I nodded. Amina went in the carriage, "please give your parents a hello from us" Amina smiled and waved goodbye.

A week is good amount for her.

I turned around and saw Raphael coming out. "Amina left already" "I'm not out here for Amina. I'm leaving to the emperor" "ah, what for?" I asked "business. About some things" "why can't I know? I'll be the future empress sooner or later" I smiled.

"If I tell you will you stop pestering me like some bunny?" I hmphed.

And he's like some cold murdering wolf. But he doesn't see me calling him names.

I nodded, "well knights have been getting injured, even killed cause monsters are trying to get in. More than ever" "than usual? You don't think they sense something here?" I asked, Raphael stayed quiet.

Yeah, you...

"What do you think?" Raphael asked "personally, there is something here that they sense and they want it really badly. And they won't stop coming until they get it" I bit my lip, "let me help."

I can use the information I have from my past life to help them. Innocent people are dying.

"No, Helena. Your job here is to stay here and—" I cut him off "please, your highness. With you going and me staying here doing nothing, I feel useless and horrible knowing people are dying, and in need of my help" I begged him.

She literally looks like a begging bunny.

"Fine," he gave in, I smiled and we both went to the emperor together.