ROCKY

Chapter Seventy

"My lady, challenging lady Diana? You do know the Grandster family is very known for the skills of—" I cut Amina off. "I'm well aware" I replied without hesitation.

"My lady, you haven't even learned about ships" Amina pested me around, I sighed "do you also nit believe I can achieve this?" I crossed my arms and looked at her, Amina avoided eye contact.

"It's not that my lady" "then what is it?" I asked "I know you can but lady Diana is very skilled" "well, so am I" I said confidently.

I know more than this whole could possibly ever know.

"I want every piece of structure in my room by tonight, every single one. I'll be experimenting" I demanded "yes my lady," Amina bowed her head and walked off.

I stood in my balcony.

I'll crush her.

After a few hours I had people coming into my room dropping off small pieces of metal.

I stared at the pieces, I was thinking.

Steel is the most common used material for ships in the real world.

There was a metal expert with me and also Amina. "What's this one called?" I asked "that's Chromium, my lady."

Chromium?

"Amina," "yes my lady?" "Go call some maids for me" I said picking up the pieces and observing them "yes my lady." She fetched some maids, "how can we assist you, my lady?" "Go to the library and fetch me the best books about ships and metal" "yes my lady" they walked out.

"So what will we do?" "It'll take very long to build a whole ship. So for now, we're just building a mini ship" "can you really study that fast?"

Maybe not the original Helena. But Kim So Hyun can.

"Trust," I smiled at her.

The maids came back with tons of books, and I read each page in every book. I took notes of everything and experimented with every metal.

"Hmm, surprising this world has most metal that we have in the real world. But the problem is, they're all too weak.. I would have to make stainless steel, which is the right material for ships."

I went down stairs, "Amina," "yes my lady?" "can you call sir William?" Amina nodded "I'll have someone notify him."

Sir William and Raphael were training.

"Sir William," a knight ran to him "lady Helena would want to see you" William looked at Raphael confused. "What does the lady want?" He asked "I haven't been home. So I wouldn't know" Raphael replied, William scratched his head.

"I'm a litter terrified" "for?" "What if she needs me to try something and—" Raphael cut him off "continue talking like that. I'll cut your head off" William stayed quiet after that.

William arrived to the house, "sir William!" He was greeted by me, "lady Helena" he smiled "I'm sorry that I called you out of nowhere" I apologized. "Don't worry~" "but I would like your help" William was shocked to hear that.

I soon told him what I needed.

"You need to visit a metalsmith?" "Not just any metalsmith, the best" I said drinking my tea after. "I see. For..?" "I have plans for my ship and for the future" William flinched "ah, well. The best metalsmith is Rocky" "Rocky..?"

What a strange name.

"He lives in the village on top of the mountains" I got up "please escort me to the metal smith!" I begged and bowed my head. "L-lady Helena! Bring your head up please! No need! I will take you!" He yelled shocked, I smiled at him.