CHARACTERS

* MAIN CHARACTERS *

Helena De Lavigne/Kim So Hyun: the Duke's youngest only daughter

Helena De Lavigne/Kim So Hyun: the Duke's youngest only daughter. Also the main villainess in the novel. She was bratty, spoilt, annoying and clingy towards the Crown Princes. She was jealous of any girl that was around the Crown Prince. When her body became possessed by So Hyun she was shown to be fearless, intelligent, brave, and to be mature.

Raphael De Blanchet: The Emperor's eldest son, next in line to be emperor

Raphael De Blanchet: The Emperor's eldest son, next in line to be emperor. The Male lead in the novel. Cold, mature and physically strong. He shown his ability to the emperor when he was 18 in his first war, winning the victory. He hated physical touch from all the harassment Helena gave him.

Amina De Garnier: A baron's only child

Amina De Garnier: A baron's only child. She was the female lead in the novel. She was shown to be determine, smart, and to be caring. She was a maid for Helena, she put up with Helena's past cruel actions. Catching the Crown Prince's eye, Helena attempted to kill her.

 Catching the Crown Prince's eye, Helena attempted to kill her

William De Laurent: Raphael's close friend. He was the second male lead in the novel. William was a strong wielder of the sword, earning to be one of the strongest knights in the Empire along with Raphael. William was the only one who tried to understand Helena. William was warm, kinda and to be childish at his age.

* SIDE CHARACTERS *

Leonardo De Lavigne: Helena's father, he had grey hair and silver eyes. The Duke, he was trusted by the Emperor, very close to each other also. Since they fought in war together countless times and achieved victory together. Once heard of Helena's mischief, he continued to love her but had low expectations of her.

Christina De Lavigne: Helena's mother, the duke's wife. She had black hair and deep red eyes. Once hearing Helen's cold actions, she was embarrassed and stopped caring and loving Helena. She only cared about being top, and being wealthy. Christina tried to avoid Helena all times.

Louis De Lavigne: Helena's eldest brother, he resembled his mother with the black hair and red eyes. He was always gone. Always trying to make connection with other royal families for the Lavigne family. But when he did see Helena, Helena feared him since he would abuse her awfully and control her.

George De Lavigne: Helena's second eldest brother, George in the other hand resembled his father, with grey hair and silver eyes. He was the middle child. Always accompanying his father with work, or everywhere involving work. George as with everyone, saw Helena as a cold cruel person, and wished death upon her because of how much she's ruining the family image.

Charles De Blanchet/the Emperor: Raphael's father, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. Charles really never spent any time with Raphael while ages pass, he was always working for the future of Raphael, he loved Raphael but he didn't mind him, just being told how he is by the knights. Only seeing Raphael for business.

Victoria De Blanchet/the Empress: Raphael's mother, she had beautiful black hair and green eyes. She was beautiful, men loved her. She was hard working, she was once a Duke's daughter. She loved Raphael with all her heart, only wanting to be happy for him. Raphael and Victoria had a good bond.