THE WIZARD OF RARUKYA

Chapter Fifty

I came the next day to visit Raphael in the training field.

Raphael body slammed him to the ground, but then someone tapped on his shoulder. "Sir Raphael, your wife is here to see you" they said, Raphael looked over him, I stood there with a basket of fruits.

The knights and I sat in a circle, Raphael sat beside me. We were eating the fruits, "these are fresh! You're good at picking fruits, lady Helena!" They complimented me, I smiled "did you have to bring one for all of them?" Raphael mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked "nothing," he took a bite of his apple. "Did you come to see your husband fight?" William teased us "in fact, I did" I smiled at William, Raphael took a quick look at me.

"How cute!" They yelled in sync, I smiled. One of the knights named Keith winced, "what's wrong?" Another asked "training. You guys always pick me to train with your highness!" He complained.

"Oh, did he hurt you?" I asked "I didn't even go hard on him" Raphael pointed out "you're like... an army" William told him. I got up and reached for Keith's shoulder, "are you alright—" before my hand can touch him, Raphael pulled me away and I fell into his lap.

Everyone was quiet.

Huh.

"W-what're you doing!?" I was all flustered in his lap "don't touch him. He's not your husband" I looked at him confused "what does that—" I was cut off. "Awww he's just jealous!" William made fun of him.

"Jealous?" I looked at him even more confused. "He's definitely the type of guy to look for his wife in the crowd during the Winter gladiator games" a knight commented to another one.

"The Winter gladiator games?" I asked "oh yeah, since winter is coming, Lady Helena. In the mountains it's already snowing and cold, so we're going to have the games soon."

I've read it in the novel about the games. It's only one round, but it's very complicated and dumb. A knight takes a girl with them to "survive" in the winter woods, with monsters and things like that. I find it dumb.

But I guess to them, it's like whoever survives is the strongest and smartest. And well, Raphael...

"Always wins" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah, you're always winning the games" William glared at him. "It's not my fault, you guys aren't strong" he seemed unbothered.

He speaks to them like brothers. Cute.

"You always win?" I asked him.

Of course he does, he's the male lead!

Wait, this is perfect! I can set up Amina and Raphael together!

I grinned evilly, "why is she grinning?" "She has a bad habit of that" Raphael replied "when do the gladiator games start?" I asked "mm, in two weeks?" Perfect.

"Oh by the way," I turned to Raphael "when is the second full moon coming?" I asked "why are you suddenly interested in the moon?" "Just answer it," I demanded. "I don't know. They don't really schedule the full moons" Raphael replied.

"Well as the future empress, I think we should" I crossed my arms. Raphael glared at me, "someone here does. The Wizard of Rarukya" one said "who the hell is that?" I cursed.

Never heard of him in the novel.

"He lives in the big tower, you're always passing to go to the library" William explained "oh. What does he do?" "He's a wizard. That's why his name is the Wizard of Rarukya" Raphael looked at me with a dumbfounded face.

"Is he a prisoner?" They shook their heads no "but he's always up there. Working on wizard things" "well, excuse me then" I got up from Raphael's lap.

"I'll see you at home," I smiled, Raphael felt warm inside but didn't show it. "Okay," he replied coldly and looked away, "kiss!" William shouted but got slapped by a knight.