HOME

Chapter Sixty Four

[SECOND POV]

You arrived to your room flushed up. Amina walked in, "how was your time with your highness, my lady?" She set down the plate of snacks.

"It was..." you sighed. "Did something bad happen?" Her eyes saddened "uh, no just confused about some things. Don't worry about it" you gave her a reassuring smile, Amina gave one back.

The night has fallen. Raphael was out with the emperor and Sir Williams. Talking about the future of the empire, you sighed.

I don't know now... the full moon is coming.

You looked at the moon.

I wanna go home, so bad. See my family and friends. But why does it feel like something is holding back..?

You groaned out of frustration.

No, I do wanna go home. I am going home, back to my family.

You walked away from the balcony and went to bed. Weeks have passed, and Raphael has been attempting to spend more time with you, making memories with you.

And you very much cherished them and appreciated them.

You came back from horse riding with Raphael. And the today, was the full moon.

"I really liked the part when I got to comb the horse's mane" you mentioned with a smile "is that so?" Raphael replied looking down at you, you looked away blushing.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Raphael dropped you off at the main doors "you won't be coming?" "Work," he replied "you've been spending your time there again. Is everything alright? Is it cause of the monsters?" Your eyes saddened.

"Somewhat of it. But Kratha is being complicated" "Kratha..?" You asked "yeah," he noticed your confused expression. "Our next door neighbor."

Oh, the novel has mentioned it like once. That they're like Rarukya's number one enemy. 

"Oh! I remember, sorry I've been occupied with other things, I kinda forgot" "there won't be a war between us though, right?" You asked, he nodded no.

"Okay," you smiled, he ruffled your hair a little.

!?!?

"I'll try to finish it up fast" Raphael walked away, you touched your hair gently, you bit your under lip.

There won't be a me to come back to... I'm sorry, Raphael.

You watched him walk away. You went to your room, tears were bottling up in your eyes.

God, I don't know what to do! Raphael, he has something for me... I don't why he does. The story shouldn't have came out like this.

You looked at the mirror that was across your bed.

"I know," you stopped at your tracks and looked at him "you know what?" You asked "I know what I want" he had a poker face. "What is it?" It was silent between you guys, "you're scaring me. What is it?" You walked closer to him.

"I want you to always stay by my side" you flinched and your cheeks became red "stay... by your side?" You questioned.

"Forever."

You bit your lip, and spoke up.

"I promise."

I should've never made that stupid promise!

You sighed, and lied your back on your bed.

But I need to go home... this is my only chance to go home. The next moon is far away.