MEMORIES

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: THERE WILL BE SOME DISTURBED THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER ‼️‼️

Chapter Thirty One

They shoved me into some type of cell dungeon. They chained my wrists up, I was hanging barley even reaching the floor. I looked at them with fear in my eyes.

George and Louis didn't even have an ounce of empathy for me. "Where should we start brother?" George asked Louis. Louis looked at the weapons, "how about this?" Louis held two whips.

I flinched on what he was holding. George took a whip and Louis had one for himself as well, "let's undress her to make this more fun!" George suggested, he had crazy in his eyes.

Why does Helena have to go through so much??

"Great idea," Louis reached for me but I kicked him in the stomach to shove him away. "Don't you dare touch me!" I yelled angrily, he coughed up blood. "Just whip that bitch."

George started whipping me and so did Louis for a few hours. They went from whips to tasers to anything they could to hurt me. My dress was ripped up and I was beaten up.

"Is she dead?" George asked, he checked my pulse "unfortunately no. She's just knocked out" Louis replied "c'mon" they went back up stairs.

𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒...

Raphael walked into a dark place, with William. with a few lanterns turned on. There was people in hoods looking down at a table with equipment on the table.

Raphael and William looked at each other and looked down at the table. "Here, your highness" they handed him some gloves, Raphael put them on and grabbed a object "this is to produce the magic, am I right?" Raphael looked at them, they nodded.

"Where'd you find the stuff?" "In mountain Mongol, your highness" Raphael set it down. "What have your guys found?"Sir William asked "nothing about it. Most of this stuff has magic barriers on it."

Raphael sighed, "do the best you can. Let me know if anything happens" Raphael and William walked out of the place, someone walked up to Raphael.

"Your highness," it was the doctor from before, sir William looked at Raphael once more and got the hint. He left. Raphael and Doctor Ledesma went to his office.

"So?" "A-ah yes!" He took out papers from his folders, Raphael looked at him with a questioning look. "W-well! You see these are lady Helena's stats!" "I can see that. What about them?" The doctor cleared his throat.

"Your wife, your highness. Carries like a... pheromone!" "For monsters and creatures. I'm not saying she's magic or she holds some type of magical power. But monsters and creatures are attracted to her, that's why she's been attacked multiple time. Cause she attracts them" He explained.

I knew she was bad news..

"Do you think she's doing all this purposely so the empire can fall and her family can hold power?" The doctor was surprised to heard what was said about his own wife.

"Your highness, that can be a possibility knowing how Helena is. But I also doubt, Helena even knows about this" Doctor Ledesma pointed out. "These pheromones that she's giving out, are powerful though..."

"She might attract something even bigger."

The doctor walked himself out. Raphael punched his desk.

She's attracting monsters.

Raphael sighed frustratingly, "what am I gonna do with her?" He mumbled to himself "I have to keep the empire safe, find out about that Windsor things, and worry what Helena might pull.."