HER BEAUTY.

Chapter Thirty Five

Three days have passed and I was able to watch the process with Raphael for the magic barrier and it was coming out better than expected.

I was walking in the garden with Raphael. I was picking flowers and putting them in my basket.

Raphael was watching me pick the flowers, "it's getting late, Helena. We should go back inside, it's going to rain soon" I looked at Raphael from the ground.

"Oh, alright. I've picked enough anyways" I smiled, Raphael escorted us back to the palace. "Your highnesses, dinner will be served in two hours" a maid informed us, "dinner together?" I asked, he looked at me for a second and agreed.

Raphael walked to his room. I went inside my room, I sighed.

I wonder how Amina. I really do miss her, but I hope she's enjoying her time with her family.

I looked outside and it was pouring outside, "wow, Raphael was right. Seems like it's going to get stronger" I closed my curtains, soon food was ready.

I was sitting with Raphael. "Do you think the barrier will actually work?" I asked "are you confident with your idea?"

Works in my last life. But here...

"Somewhat," I replied "then the barrier will somewhat work" he said focused on his steak. I rolled my eyes, "I really hope it does. The monsters are being coming a bigger problem" I pointed out "don't worry too much of it, Helena."

"How can I not? I know how it feels to be attacked by monsters" I pouted, Raphael glanced at me but focused back to his food. The lights started flickering.

"Huh?" Raphael and I looked around the room "looks like we're going to get a black out, your highnesses. We'll start preparing some candles and lanterns" a maid said and walked away with two other ones.

"A black out?" I asked "hurry and finish your meal, Helena. If there's a shortage, you won't be able to eat some cooked meals later" I started eating.

After eating, Raphael went to his bedroom quickly and I went to mine. I sighed, writing some things down until everything went dark.

I guess that's it.

I turned some lanterns and candles that he maids left for me.

BOOM!

Light shined through the curtains.

Lighting and thunder. Great.

I was able to hear the rain hit on my window loudly.

I can't read, write, or even sleep while this is happening! So loud for what!?

I pouted and sat on my bed. "I should get out of this dress though," I looked in my closet and found a pretty somewhat see through night gown.

"Oh, oh hell yeah" I put a matching set of bra and underwear underneath the nightgown. I put my hair into pig tails.

"So cute!"

BOOM!

I shrieked, "that came out of no where. I hate thunder so much" I had goosebumps. My stomach started growling "how can you still be hungry, So Hyun?" I whispered to myself.

I took a lantern with me down stairs to the kitchen. I was making myself two sandwiches. I was humming to myself.

"Good late snack during a thunderstorm? Perfect."

I was passing through to get to the stairs "do you think the crown Prince will be okay?" I heard a maid "let's hope. I tried giving him a pill to put him to sleep, but doesn't seem he wants to be bothered."