A LOVE STORY

Chapter Thirty Six

Amina finally came home and when she did, she greeted by a big embrace from me.

"It's glad to have you home" I smiled "it's good to see you once again, my lady" Amina returned the polite smile. We walked in, "if I may ask. Where's the crown Prince, my lady?" "Ah, you know how he is" I answered.

Amina went to unpack her clothes.

Hm, wonder where Olivia is? Haven't seen her in a while. Whatever as long as she's not in my way, I can care less!

I was out in the garden, a knight came up to me.

"Lady Helena," I looked at them, my eyes widened.

Ender knights!?

There were three sections of knights: the regular knights.

Which was a group that the society knew about. Fighting creatures and monsters, but they were the weakest ones out of the S.K.A a.k.a Society Knights Alliance.

Of course we have the second strongest knights, it was one group containing the best of the best. The Ender knights. They were the ears and eyes for the emperor,  they didn't do a lot of fighting. But it was their mentality that got them to second place.

And we have our strongest. The Lance knights. They secretly work for the the emperor, to assassinate, to kill someone with out anyone's knowledge. They stayed lower and quiet, they were to kill high ranking monsters/creatures in the night. They're somewhat like old fashioned spies.

They knights were escorting me away, "Lady Helena!?" "Let your highness know!" I demanded Amina, and she nodded and ran off.

I entered the empire, the emperor was looking outside his window, I noticed Raphael was there already.

"What's going on?" I asked worriedly, the emperor turned around and smiled. My heart started to ease, "my daughter-in-law!" He smiled, "let go of me!" I pulled my arm away.

I looked at Raphael, "was this your idea?" I glared at him "I'm innocent as you" Raphael replied "did I give you a fright, Helena?" The emperor chuckled

"Well yes, you did have Ender knights come for me" I nodded "ah, well the knights were all on duty or off, so I couldn't have any of them go for you."

"Why did you call us here?" Raphael went straight to the point "well, I wanted to visit your mother's hometown, for a family trip" he smiled.

A family trip!?

"U-uh, isn't this something for you two?" I asked "not just us two. You're part of this family, you're married to my son after all!" The emperor stood next to me and grabbed my shoulder.

I looked at Raphael, he looked annoyed.

"When do we go?" I asked "today! Nothing has been going on, so might as well take the chance!" The emperor laughed.

He's such a joyful man.

I smiled softly, "well," I turned to Raphael "what do you say?" "Do whatever you want," Raphael left the office. The emperor sighed, "I know he's always been hard and mean to you Helena. But he'll come around."

Well he'll have to so I can't die.

I went back to the palace with Raphael, and I told Amina the news.

"A family trip, sounds good. You've been stressed, you can take this time to relax" I nodded no. "But with your highness, a big awful mistake. He'll be so sensitive since we're at the past empress' home" I explained folding some dresses.

"He'll have to be somewhat nice, my lady. The emperor will be there, he wouldn't wanna cause some drama" I sighed.

𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒...