Chapter 28 "One love, two mouth"

~Iria~

2/4/24

I struggled waking up, at first I couldn't move, I stayed still right on my spot still processing the feeling of discomfort that ran though me. I took three attempts to open my eys now that they felt heavy and would close right away, when I did it my gaze was blurry.

Damn, did I go to sleep with the contacts?

My body hurt, my head hurt, I had clear that the pain in my head was just a horrible hangover but the one in my body... How did I manage to have stiffness? My gaze took a couple of minutes to watch clearly what surrounded me, I was laid on Ethan's bed, I knew that by the mess that was his room what was good, it meant that yesterday wasn't such a madness if we managed to crash at our apartment.

My cheek was glued to the mattress when I started to realize the odd in that morning, I had slept with my mouth opened, I knew it because I drooled and my mouth was dry but my drool wasn't the only sticky thing in the bed. I felt sticky, it was then when I realized I was naked and the sticky feeling most likely came from between my legs.

I hurried to take all the strength I owned to turn around now that I was facing the door instead of the wall, I realized too that I slept upside down in bed, my head rested on the bottom of the mattress.

I wasn't ready to feel the horrible pain that stuck in my head when I turned around abruptly, the dizzy feeling made me take some more seconds to distinguish Ethan's shape, covered by the sheets as I, though he was visibly naked under them.

What the hell happened last night?

༄ ❅ ༄

1/4/24

I couldn't help kissing Ethan, I still wasn't sure why I put the pill on his mouth the way I did but there was no way back now. Kissing him was so addictive, I felt like I was getting high in his mouth instead of in the pill we just took.

I was aware that we were on the spotlight but I didn't mind, this felt too good and I wanted more, more of his mouth, more of him, just more. It was a strange feeling to put into words but I somehow felt like I was getting a taste of the power I had lacked for these past months.

He was power and I... I needed to feel like I was still part of his world, even if it was just for a night.

It was weird because after all I was kissing my best friend, we have been inseparable since we were thirteen and we knew things, we both knew too many things of the other but there was something nice in that.

I mean, feeling wanted by someone who knew the worst of you somehow felt like a relief.

The kiss was lustful and intense, too much. Our bodies rubbed against the other and as I said before, I wanted more. I had the feeling that the colored lights hadn't stop focusing on us though I was aware they did.

The magic of drugs, I guess.

We rubbed so close that I could feel how hard he was under his jeans, can't blame him, I would be hard too if I were a boy. Instead I was wet. He slid a hand between the two of us, it went down to my thighs, caressing them as it went up but stopped before he could get to feel my dampness.

We were in public after all.

"Take me out of here." I almost moaned in his ear.

He obeyed, Ethan grabbed my hand and took me out of the club, we left it through the back door, however the second we walked past the door frame we appeared in Canada.

In our sweet apartment where he didn't wait five seconds to kiss me hard against one of the living room walls.

༄ ❅ ༄