chapter - 35 (revealation)

Start from the beginning

"I know everything about him , his ins outs everything. What do you think Porsche ever loved that person whose father killed his father, Porsche ever loved that person who tried to kill his love , no never. Your father killed my father, your father make me orphan and you, his son try to kill my Kinn, because of you my Kinn suffered this much, 18 years he suffered because of you I'm separated from my Kinn and you think I'm ever loved you. I always loved Kinn and in this life also will always love him only ."..... Porsche bursts out that shocks Luke .....

"What do you mean by that, you want to say that you reborn for him, for your Kinn, huh?."....... Luke said after recovers from the shock.....

"I know you don't believe me but it's mine and kinn's love is true that's why God make me reborn, reborn for Kinn. "...... Porsche said emotionally......

"Ohh, so sorry Porsche but in this life also you have to be separated from your Kinn because if you can't be mine then no one can also have you especially that kinn. ".....Luke said angrily and points his gun at his head......

Porsche closed his eyes in fear and remembered all the moments that he shared with Kinn with his love, Luke is about to pull the trigger then suddenly someone shoots his hand and gun left from his hand and falls on the ground. Luke cry in pain because his hand is injured at the same time when Porsche doesn't feel any pain and hears the cry sound of luke opens his eyes with jerk and saw Luke's hand is injured.....

Porsche looks in other direction and saw Kinn, who points his gun towards Luke , that means he is the one who shoots Luke.......

Flashback.....

Arm traced Porsche's location with the help of GPS location that is connected to kinn's phone , arm directed them , while  Big , Ken, Pete and some more bodyguard of Kinn's come with kinn to help him. They followed arm's instructions and drive. They all reached nears the building in which Luke kidnapped Porsche.....

"We can't enter inside without any plan , we don't know they are alone or they have goons or weapons."..... Kinn said wisely everyone nod ....

"I'm going from the front door with some guards till Big you go with Ken and some other bodyguard from backside"..... Kinn said as Big and Ken nodded....

"Arm, Pete, you Both stay here it's risky if you come inside, you all connected with me through Bluetooth."...... Kinn said orderly as both nodded.....

Kinn enters inside with some bodyguards, they all attacked Luke's goons from behind. After Kinn slowly go farward while order his bodyguards to find if any more goons left or not......

Kinn slowly moves towards the direction of Porsche and Luke, he saw Porsche tied with chair. They both are arguing about something, Kinn didn't understand how Porsche knows Luke but when Luke mentioned past Porsche's name, he jolts his steps and listen everything.

After listening everything, Kinn is completely numb to react , it's like floor escape from his feet.....
He didn't accept the fact that Porsche is reincarnation of past Porsche, he reborn for him, for his love. Now he understands why Porsche is always attract towards him not just that he himself attract towards him and always feels a special connection with him......

He is that much lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed when Luke points his gun at Porsche, he come in reality when Big asked him 'about the situation ' through Bluetooth.....

He saw Luke points his gun at Porsche, without thinking twice, he immediately shoots Luke's hand......

Flashback end......

At the same time Porsche successfully free his hand from the rope and runs to Kinn. When he reaches near him he immediately hug him tightly......

Kinn broke the hug and looks at Luke with hatred eyes and immediately marched towards him.......

Kinn didn't even give him chance to recover from the pain, he hits hard in his stomach and continue hitting again and again....

He holds him from his collar and punch his face hardly and brutally, as he falls on the ground.
Then suddenly Luke holds his leg and push him that makes him falls on the ground.....

Luke immediately take the gun that fell on the ground and point at him that shocks Porsche before Porsche can do anything  his goons holds Porsche, and Luke points his gun to him.....

"Now , how will you escape Kinn, Last time, Porsche saved you but this time who will save you"..... Luke said laugh devilishly, while Kinn looks at him angrily.......

"This time I will take my father's revenge from you and also got your Porsche. He is very young and pure, it's gonna be fun to destroy him and his purity. "..... Luke said while eyeing Porsche lustily.....

"Don't you dare to touch him Luke otherwise I will rip you apart.".... Kinn shouted angrily with hatred eyes......

"Ohho, Kinn! How will you save your Porsche, soon you are going to die by my hand. "...... Luke said....

"No, please Luke don't do that. ".... Porsche said pleadingly while looking at kinn, who is surrounded by goons and Luke holds him at gun point.....

"Aww, don't cry baby, I'm here for you na , forget him. "..... Luke said while try to touch his face, Porsche side his face so that he can't touch him.....

"Angry, huh? By the way you looks cute . First let me finish this Kinn then I will talk to you, okay. "..... Luke said angrily while turns to Kinn who already looking at him with blood shoot eyes.
He go to him and put his gun again at his head.....

With so many difficulty I get some time to update this chapter. Tomorrow is my exam, till you all enjoy....

Soon we are going to finish this story and update a new story on it's place......

Fated to you....

Words - 1617

See you in next chapter.....

Please support and votes, otherwise I won't update 😝😝💚💛

Please support my other stories  too.....