CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR - TYPE

Ivory POV

" No!"

"Why? You don't have boyfriend right? You said your single and so I am. I been single for how many years though I have couple of filings but I can assure that's only it, nothing more than that!" He assured me but still I am hesitant.

"Look, if you really want to have a family that badly. Why don't asked one of your flings? I bet they would love the idea!" I said to him.

" I want it to be you. You're my wife! "

" That's why we need to annul our marriage. You just consider it because it's already there. But we can do something about it. I told since I am here already I want to process the annulment early as possible. It's only three to go before the time expiration. Why don't we do it earlier?"

" Why are you like that? I want to give this marriage a chance. Come on please? Is there something you don't like on me? Don't you want the way I dress? My hairstyles? Just tell me I will fix it! " He said still his hands on me.

" Nothing Grayson. You are the same Grayson I used to know. And nothing is wrong with you! "

" I am not! I am not the same! Look at me?" He said as I cupped my face. " I know I treated you badly before. I wish I can turn back the time but V please?? Give our marriage a chance? Please…  I am begging you?? "

" Grayson if this about the shares of the company I already donated everything to you! " I said to him as I domt like that look he give me.

" Fuck the company! I will give you bajc that shares. I don't need it. I have my own company now. Please… . It's not about the money, or shares. I am begging you I want this real! "

" I can't Gray. I am sorry! " I said as I tried to pray off his hands on me. But he didn't let me instead he tugged me and held me on his embrace.

What's with this man?

I tried to pulled off but his arms securely held me. He brought his face down to my shoulder and I swear I can hear his heart beating at this position.

"Why?" He said while he caress my hair.

"What?" I said. Trying my luck this time I pulled awya but no avail because he is too strong.

"Why can't understand that I want to try this. Is this about the guy that keep calling you? He's the same guy that night who his mother whom introduce you to people that you are going to be her daughter?"

" Look Grayson, it's not about him. I been honest with him that I dknt want anything more than friends with him. He was just a work mate for me and a friend! " I said as I sigh.

" You don't like him right? "

" No! " I quickly said because that would be absurd idea. I don't think I have someone special since I am too busy to have a love Life.

" So what's you type?" He then said out of the blue.

"What?"

"I mean what you are looking for a guy? Your preferences?" He said while his hands caressing my back.

"Can you please let go of me." I said to him. It's give me weird feeling that I can't explain and I don't want it. I don't to complicate things.

"Tell me first your preferences?" He said and I don't know if it's me but did he just stomped his foot?

"I don't have!"

"Oh come on! It's impossible!"

"Well I don't have any preferences truthfully but i am fascinated on someone who knows how to save lives!"

"Oh.. you like someone who's a doctor just like you? "

"I don't know!"

"I don't know if it's too late but can I switch to medicine!" He mumble and I frowned.

What is he talking about?

"Grayson please I can't breathe!" I said as I tapped his shoulder.

He pulled me off from him but he held both of my shoulder and lean closer to me making us inches apart.

" I don't know how to save lives but I can assure you I can do things you want me to do. Can I court? " He said and my eyes went wide kn what he said.

" Court me? Why? "

" Because I want to give us a chance! "

" Why do you want to try this marriage badly? It's not like you are running out of women. I told you, if you want to have family, most women would jump in your bed to give what you want! "

" Then are you one of those women? Because if not then I dknt want to. If my wife will be the one to seduce me. Well I can't say no! " He said winking at me making me blushed.

Shit!

"Can we just go?" I said trying to divert the topic and hide my embarrassment from him.

Thankfully he listens to me but before I can finally set myself free from his hold. I heard him said something for me.

"Your blushing it only means one thing. I have effect on you! It gives me the courage to move forward and court you. Anyway you can't say no. You're my wife and I am your one and only husband. So if someone courting you I won't hesitate to hurt them!" He said and he held my wrist guided me towards the exit of the bar.