CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN - GET TO KNOW

Grayson POV

Today is one of the happiest days of my life.

Because I get to grasp her little by little to be closer to me.

I was able to massage her foot, blow her hair , share food with her and of course I got to sleep beside her.

She's a bit shy at first but of course as a hard headed and persistent guy I would never let my wife sleep on a sofa. I even volunteered to sleep on the sofa instead because I know she will feel awkward sleeping beside me.

But surprisingly she told me that I can sleep beside her. She didn't have to say it twice because I quickly grabbed the opportunity.

That night I didn't get to sleep. I can't help but stare at her sleeping face. Sleeping or not she looked so beautiful and bright.

"Good morning!" She greeted me when she saw me stepping inside our room.

"Morning too! I already ordered breakfast! Mom said they can't meet this morning because of dad's knee!"

"Oh…  I will check on him!"

" Don't worry! As Mom said it's part of getting old! " I chuckled and I saw her giggles too.

" Those two are playful!" She said and I looked at her lovingly when she laughed.

" Yeah! It's amazing how they are still madly in love with each other! I hope I can find that kind of love too! " I said to her while looking at her with longing.

She looked away from me and said.

"Yeah, that would be great!" She tried to say in a cheerful voice.

"Do you want to go out? And have breakfast?" I asked her.

"You said that you already ordered, right? That would be a waste?"

"Don't worry I will call them and cancel!"

"No! That would be a hassle!"

"It's ok I'll tell you we will dine in instead!" With that she smiled at ease.

" Ok! Can we go now? " She asked, making her blush. " I mean .. Do you have something to do?" She asked me.

" Nope! I just waited for you to come out! "
Let's go!" I said I open the door for her.

The rest of the day we spent it together. My parents called informing that they can't come outside.

I think I have a feeling that they just want us to be alone. It looks like my mom just wanted to fulfil her wish to have a grandchild.

Though it's still impossible at our status right now. But I believe that later on who knows. I also wanted to have a baby of my own.

Before I thought having a family was a hassle. Obviously I am not a family type man. But when it comes to her I think I am excited to be a father.

Just imagining my children will look like my wife excites me. I know I am getting ahead of myself but who knows? Still it's up to her to decide that's why I am willing to wait for her.

Slowly I will make her feel that there's something special between us. So she will no longer think about our agreement. And that she will stay here with me. Create a life together.

On our way to the restaurant I saw a few men taking a glance at her. I can understand why but she's taken by me. Can't they see that I am with her? I know I am too selfish and I know the fact that my wife is a head turner.

"Tsk!" I said as I guided her seat. I saw two guys sitting near our table looking at her. I can't help but feel annoyed at how they are valiantly staring at her.