CHAPTER ELEVEN - LAST NIGHT

This chapter is dedicated to neethukuttan87 and xoxo7a thank you for the dear!! ❤️❤️❤️.

You been supporting me always. From my first book down to my latest one.

😘😘😘

Ivory POV

I groaned when I opened my eyes and the ray of sunlight greeted me. Not to mention my head is aching badly. I slowly moved when I felt something moving besides me.

I looked at it and I almost slipped off the bed when I saw the naked back of a man lying comfortably in my bed??? I looked around and my eyes turned wide.

Realization hit me!

I am not in my bed nor in my house right now. Absolutely this is not my home. I groaned again when I felt a stingy feeling between my thighs.

Shit!!! Realization hit me again!

I gave myself to this man besides me last night.

Memories of happening last night flashed before me and I went to look for my clothes immediately. There's no way I would want to spend more time here.

Shit!

How stupid I am!

Good thing I quickly dressed myself and I don't think I looked decent since my hair is disheveled and I know my make up missed up.

Super shit!

I quietly sneaked off trying not to make a sound. I didn't have the courage to look back again to him because I was too hurried out. I don't think I want to have a conversation with him after everything has happened.

There's no way in hell I am going to face him after everything we've done.

Double shit!

With a throbbing head I took a big step but a door from the next room opened. I saw it come out. We both looked at each other in horror.

"Don't give me that look! Let's quickly get out! I don't want to face that guy ever again!" She said,

With a hand on each other we safely arrived at my home. She said she wants to stay at my place so she can still move without getting dizzy.

I made soup for us to make us sober.

"Thank you!" She said as she slowly took a sip on it.

"You're welcome!" I answered her.

"How did I end up with that man?? The last memory I have is that I am drinking with you guys!" She said while massaging her head. .

"Well, Sana texted them or contacted them. They got in the bar when both of us were kind of drunk. You're too wasted that's why Jared offered to take you home! "

"And you with???" She left the sentence to me to fill.

"Grayson!" I answered back.

"Shit! You spent the night with him??"

I nodded at her as I took a big sigh.

"At least we have something to celebrate! You're a woman now V!" She said while smiling but I winced at her. " You're soar? Hahahaha..  he must be big! " She giggled at me.

" Shut up! "

" Hahahah.. come on don't be shy! " She teases me.

" Stop it Al! I regretted it the moment when I saw him sleeping beside me. What an idiot I am! " I said as I scolded myself for being stupid.

" It's ok! First time sometimes feels like that. But you'll move on!" She said to me,

"Talking as if you need to explain. Based on your reaction last night I think you and Jared are more than just acquaintances! "

"Nah… let's just say he is just part of my past. A past that I want to bury deep but failed miserably because obviously that guy just appeared and acted like he was still in charge! " She said and I looked at her in questions.

" What are you talking about? "

" Nothing! Let's not talk about him! He's just going to make my mood sour! By the way, I am going to balb Sana's hair when I see her. What did she think when she invited them? "

" Nah .. don't have a clue! "

" Yeah!"

Then both our phones rang that almost made us jump. We both hurriedly took it. I saw an unknown number calling me and I am contemplating whether to accept it or not. But then I choose to answer it thinking that maybe it's one of my patients.

"Where are you?" Holy shit! I am sure I am not mistaken for his voice.

I took a glance at Alana who was madly talking to her phone too. So in order to have privacy I went inside my room.

I don't want Alana to hear my conversation with Grayson.

"Who are you?" I tried to say it casually.

"What.? Don't tell me? Is it me Grayson? Remember last night!" He said I sensed his voice was confused and tense.

"Ahhhh Grayson I remembered from last night!" I said casually again but deep inside I am shaking. There's no way I know this kind of drill but I need to be strong.

"Yeah .. Why did you leave?? I looked around for you. I thought we could have breakfast together! " He said. Goodness even his voice sounds sexy over the phone.

What am I thinking?

" No! I need to go home early. I still have things to do! "

" Ok…  how about lunch?"

" I have work! " Truthfully Mrs Gomez gives me a heads up that I don't need to work today. But of course I won't say it to him.

" Then dinner?? " What's this guy?

" Look! We both know what happened last night! You know the drill right? " I said and I almost vomited from the words I spoke.

Goodness I don't think I imagine myself talking like this to someone. I been complaining to Sana and Alana who's a pro in this kind of situation but at least I tried to sound like one.

" Look! I know we started on the wrong foot but I want to get to know you! How about we go somewhere? You can tour me around the city and then we talk, eat and have fun! " He said, making me frown.

What is he up to?

" No! Just forget what happened last night and again I don't want to have lunch or dinner with you. I know you never run out of women. Why don't you invite them instead of me? " I said to him.

" What happened last night remains the last nigyas I said. Please don't call me again " I said I didn't let him answer me as I ended the call quickly.