CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - SUGAR DADDY

Ivory POV

"Grayson we can't do that!" I said, trying to make him understand.

After talking to my friends I went out to look for a hotel to book but I didn't get a single one. They said it's full. Then this guy called me and asked if we could talk. I said yes to him.

I didn't know that he was planning to take me to dinner.

Surprisingly I said yes! It's not like I have a choice to decline. He picked me up from the hotel I stayed at, then we went to dinner.

And now we are talking about why he revokes my stay in the hotel and he said that it's not right because I am his wife and what would his Mom say if she learned about it.

"Yes we can! Look, my penthouse is big. It's a big space for us! You don't have to stay in a hotel!" He said and I really don't know what he is doing.

"No! I just booked another hotel, Gray!"

"You know it's not possible!" He said and I looked at him confused

" Why?? What did you do, Gray? "

"I already told you the reason V!"

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I whined at him.

"Cute!" I heard him mumble and I looked at him frowned.

"What?"

"I said you look cute when you pout like that!" He was not even embarrassed of what he said.

"What is wrong with you Grayson? You are acting strange lately!" That I said it out loud for him. I had enough of his strange behavior.

"I am not strange!"

"Yes you are! I don't know what happened but please stop it! It's not good! We are breaking the agreement rules that we agreed on!" I said, trying to remind him.

"We are not!"

"Yes we are!"

"No! It's only natural! We are husband and wife. That should be it!" He told me.

"Urg! Enough of this! "

" No! You have to agree to me that you will stay with me. After we eat we are going to your hotel room then I will help you move in my penthouse! "

" But! "

" No buts!!

"You are so annoying!"

He just smiled at me.

"Are these all?? " He asked me when he saw all my bags.

Just like what he said after we ate, we went straight here to my hotel room and now he is busy collecting my things.

"I can carry those!" I said to him when we got out of my room. I pointed to the bags and luggage on his two hands.

"You already have your bag with you! I can carry all of this!"

" But it's mine! You don't have to carry them!"

" Yeah! And you're my wife!"

" Gezz, stop saying that! Someone might hear you!" I said I reminded him.

" So?"

Not again! He keeps doing his things again and again. 

I didn't answer him because I don't want to take it long. The more I opened my mouth to speak about it, he would fire back more so I didn't want to drag this even more so I decided to close my mouth.

Till we ride to his car I keep my mouth shut. When we finally reached his penthouse. I wasn't surprised at all. Of course! He is Grayson, the CEO of the company.

The penthouse is modern, manly and clean. It's not overly decorated and every detail speaks elegance.

"This will be your room!" He said when he opened the door to a one room.

Before I decided to stay here. I told him that I want to have my own room. I know he already has that in mind but it's a good thing that I will open it since Grayson has been acting lately.

Who knows what kind of weird thing will pop into his mind. It's better to be prepared!

"But…  if you decide to change your mind! My room is beside yours!"

See??

"No thanks!" I said out of humor.

No way in hell!

"Ouch!" He said as he put the bags on the floor. " You wound me, you know!" He said trying to be playful.

"I need to get ready! I need to go to the hospital to check Tita!" I told him as I tried to dismissed because from what I see he doesn't have intentions to leave the room. Instead his sitting comfortable in the couch

"Yeah! I will take you there!"

"No I can manage! I already took a lot of your time! There's no need for it!"

"What are you talking about??? Taken a lot of time? It's not like I am a stranger to you!" He said to me as he stood up and walked lazily towards the door.

" Yeah! But I can manage Gray!"

"I know you can but still I insist!" He said standing at the door frame.

"But ..!"

"No buts! Get ready! I will knock on your door later! I will get ready too!" He said and he closed my room.

I sat weakly in my bed and I sigh.

How did I end up in this situation?

I shake my head and start to get ready. I am wasting my time thinking about what happened to that man. Anyway, it's futile since we both know that after three months we will part ways.

I should never let that out of my mind.

I decided to wear simple powder pink fitted shirt match with a denim skirt and white converse.

I look at myself at mirror once again while I comb mh hair. Before I can open door I hear a knock on it.

"Are you ready?" I heard Grayson's voice on the other side and I responded immediately.

"Yes!" I said as I grabbed my bag and decide to open the door.

I notice him looking at me intensely from head to toe. And I wonder why!

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nope! It's just that! You look like a school girl in your outfit!" He said while he avoid my gaze.

"Is it bad?" I asked him again.

He immediately looked at me but when I got to see him eye to eye he looked away again.

"No! You look young! Someone can mistaken you as school girl you know!"

"So??"

"Hmmm…  I look mature and you look young. So hmmmm.. I looked like your sugar daddy! " He said leaving me as he walked briskly.

" My what??? "I almost shouted.