CHAPTER THIRTEEN - BEWITCHED

Grayson POV

"So what do you think?"

"Hey buddy, you ok?" Justin asked me.

Clearly I am not in the mood for talk or anything. I just need to think.

It's been two days since something happened between me and that girl named V. She was called V by her friend. I had to respect what she wanted because she plainly told me not to contact her.

It's not my thing to chase a girl after spending a night together. On the contrary, it's the other way around that always happens. The girl would stay after we finished it and I had to sneak out from the room so I wouldn't have to deal with the girl's drama.

But that day? What happened was something I didn't expect at all. I was regretful that I didn't wake up early so I can still see her when she's awake.

That night, after we did it. I planned several scenarios in my head that I would take her to breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would love to spend a day with her. But when I woke up that morning I was left alone in my hotel room.

Good thing when she dropped her phone that night in the bar. I sneakily dialed my number. I smiled when I remembered how crazy I am.

I have never been this crazy for a girl. What's even crazier is that. I feel like I've known her. Because she seems too familiar to me but I can't point out how , when and where I met her.

I called her that morning asking her where she was going but she just plainly said to me that I should know the drill?? Really? Because as far as I can remember I am the first guy.

Mostly virgins girls would freak out but she?? Instead of freaking out she just discarded me like she didn't get a taste of me that night.

I don't want to sound conceited but I just can't figure out what I did wrong for her to act this way to me?

She's very beautiful and gorgeous though. And from what I heard she's a good doctor in her field. I didn't dig up more because I don't want to interfere with her privacy. But one day if our path crosses again. I will try it that time with her. For now I just let her be. Maybe she has so many things on her plate that having a relationship is the last thing in her mind.

I can understand her on that part because I am also occupied with our business. Right now we want to expand the business and would like to enter the world of pharmaceuticals.

I know it's too risky but some of the board suggested giving it a try. I have a problem with that. For me the more challenging the game is the more I love to play. It's the same goes for the business. If it can work my mind I absolutely love to do it.

"Stop spacing out bro!" Justin patted my back. And my attention went back to him.

I frowned looking at him.

"I am not!"

"You are clearly spacing out. I keep on talking here but you didn't listen to me!" Justin complained. I saw Jared just smirks looking at the both of us. I think he knows what kind of dilemma I am in because we are in the same boat.

He was also dumped by the girl he was with that day and that girl no other than V friend. Also, I knew that girl. She's his ex-girlfriend. Whom he keeps calling the one that got away from him.

I think he keeps thinking about her. I noticed that he seldom has girls. Just like me we don't do such a thing in our pad. I don't want girls to know where I live as I said I want to avoid girls drama.

"I am not, I just don't feel well!" I answered him as I noticed him still staring at me like I am some kind of alien.

"What??You don't feel well?? For how many days? Two? Clearly you're still thinking about that girl bro! " Justin said and I glared at him.

He doesn't have to say it out loud. I know I looked like an idiot being occupied by someone who doesn't even want any single thing about me.

I don't know what happened to me. Did that girl bewitch me?? She's too beautiful for a witch. I don't think so.

"Again, you're spacing out!" Justin sighs at me again.

" Just don't mind me ok?? I will be ok in time for now just let me be! " I reasoned out to him.

" Hahahaha…  you got it bad for that girl huh? Geez I never seen you looking like an idiot of a girl!" Justin teases me again.

" You're the one to talk, as if you're not bewitched too with that girl you're with that night! "

" At least she never ran away from me after. And she even let me invite her for lunch the day after right? " He said proudly to me.

" Yeah, you always say that to our face. But where's the girl now, huh? J? " Jared said this time to him.

" She said she's busy! "

" Yeah, that's the drill?? The usual, right? It's not like you're not used to it. It's your line when you get bored from your playmate! " I said to him.

" Urg! Can't believe both of you conspire to bully me!"

" You're the one who bullied us. You keep flatly saying to our face that we got rejected by a girl!"

" Because it's true! "

" And what I am saying just now is true too? "

" Can we just stop arguing about those girls? If they don't want us then who cares. There's still so many fishes in the sea! " I said as I quote.

Who cares my butt!!

I do care! I want to get to know more about that girl , V. If she gives me a chance maybe we will click and maybe this time that I get to have a serious relationship.