CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT - SEXY

Ivory POV

Surprisingly, I spent my entire day with Grayson today.

At first I thought it would be awkward and uncomfortable for the two of us. But it turned out good. I got to know a little bit of him.

I noticed how he smiled at me that for a second I thought I was just hallucinating. But no, he was very accommodating and what shocked me was how he had those eyes when I was talking.

He was eager to listen to everything I said.

He laughed at my corny joke.

He even tried to carry my bags for me because he said  that it's too heavy?

Wow!

The Grayson I knew would never bother to look at me or want to know about me.

" Dear!" I heard Tita's voice and I quickly snapped back into reality.

We are both laying in the lounge chair at the terrace of the room we stayed in. We have our own pool with a jacuzzi on it. It's so relaxing and calming.

Judging by how luxurious and extravagant the place we stayed I know Grayson must have paid a lot for it. I tried to contribute because it feels awkward for me but he didn't let me.

He said that if it's anything! He said that I am doing him a favor that I choose to come.

"Yes Tita?"

"Stop calling me Tita, call me Mommy instead! I am your Mom!" She said frowning at me.

"I am used to it Tita!"

"You'll get used to it Dear!"

"Ok Mom!" I said trying to sound casual.

"Thank you! That sounds so good to hear! You know I have never been so happy! Tell what did you both do yesterday?? Sorry , oldies need to relax!" She giggled at me.

"It's ok Mom! We just walked around the resort! And then we saw a lot of souvenir shop! I bought some for my friends!" I said to her. " Oh that sarong!" I pointed at the one she wear because I give it to her yesterday. " I bought it there too!"

"Really? This is so nice! You look so sexy! " She said and I smiled shyly.

I looked at my outfit. At first I hesitated to wear it, especially because it shows a lot of skin.

I am wearing a red two piece swimming suit but I put a skirt cover up for my lower part.

"Your husband keeps glancing in here! Heheheh.. That boy!" She said and I looked at her then I glanced at Grayson to know if she's telling the truth.

True to her words, Grayson really looked at me. He didn't even bother to hide even when I caught him staring at me. He just smiled at me.

"Oh…  I saw that!" Tita teased me.

In my peripheral vision I saw Grayson coming our way. He stopped by my side and I almost slipped when he took a seat beside me.

"You ok?" He asked me as he touched my arm.

"Hmm!" I nodded as I looked away.

"You look beautiful!" He whispered to me and I scratched my head shyly.

"Thank you?" I said, giving him a small smile.

What happened next was something I didn't expect him to do. He took a strand of my hair that had fallen into my face and then securely put it in my ears.

I blushed at the sudden contact of our skin. He was looking at me intensely and I swear my world just stopped spinning.

"Uhmmm!" If we didn't hear his father clearing his throat and his mother giggles we would stay that way. I looked away quickly and diverted my eyes to his parents who are now looking at the two of us with a teasing smile.

"Something wrong Mom?" I asked her.

"Nothing dear! You too just go on! Actually me and your father decided to go back to our room to relax? I think we already have enough for the day! " She said to me and I nodded at her.

" Ok ! Don't overworked yourself Mom! " I said to her and she kissed me on my cheeks and Grayson too.

" You both enjoy your vacation. Go and have a date! I hope and I am expecting to hold a baby in the next nine months! " She said and wink at us.

Then she hurriedly turned but I could still hear her giggle while her husband was guiding her.

" Mom surely loves to tease us! She was fixated on having a grandchild any time soon!" Grayson said next to me and I shook my head.

You can have children anytime you want. There's so many women waiting in line! It almost slipped in my mouth.

"So where do you want to go??" He asked me. " How about we take a deep breath for a moment? " He asked me. I caught him checking me. And I met his gaze and he didn't bother to look away again.

"I am just fine sitting here! You can go!" I told him instead.

" Oh… Come on! Would it be a waste of your swimming suits? You really look so beautiful though!" He said and wink at me.

Shit!

It makes me blush. Because he not just reminded me that I am wearing a damn swimsuit but he wink at me sexily.

"It's ok! I'll swim later on!"

"Come on! I won't bite anyway!" He said to me,

Why am I feeling that he's flirting with me?

"What? Are you thinking I am going to bite you?" He said as he snapped his finger in front of me.

"No! I am not thinking of anything like that! I am just thinking about my work! That's all!"

"Oohhh.. Work?? So, does your work make you blush?" He asked and I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Why do you say that? I am not blushing!" I said, trying to make meet his gaze.

"Oh…  your cheeks flushed and it's colored red like a tomato!" He said while hiding his smile.

" Are you making fun of me? "

" No babe! It's just that you look cute when you blush! " He said while chuckling at me.

" I told you I am not blushing! "

" Then care to tell me? Why are you so red?"

" Because of the heat of the sun! " I said bravely.

" Nice alibi! " He laughed at my reason.

Urg! How I want to punch this guy. Why does he keep pushing my button?